By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 has Eyes!!!!!!

Yet more proof that the word "art" has been denatured to the point of lacking any objective definition--basically it's come down to: it's art if I say it's art.

Thanks NEA and fellow travelers!

Around the Network

So this is a 360 Fanboy who has a Ps3 and microwaves it? thats pretty lame as um you alread gave Sony a Sale...doesnt matter what you do to your Ps3 as long as you already gave up your hardworking money to Sony lmao...Lame...I really hope this Ps3 was found or something thats a Huge waste of money...couldve been your rent or something

Phycho much?

JoHnNyFr3sC0 said:
So this is a 360 Fanboy who has a Ps3 and microwaves it? thats pretty lame as um you alread gave Sony a Sale...doesnt matter what you do to your Ps3 as long as you already gave up your hardworking money to Sony lmao...Lame...I really hope this Ps3 was found or something thats a Huge waste of money...couldve been your rent or something

No. He's actually some stupid microwave "artist," but even he is appalled by the stupidity of video game fanboyism. Apparently he didn't realize what a lame hornet's nest he was prodding when he microwaved a PS3, and now he canceled his plans to microwave a 360.

the entire last minute made me cringe

Around the Network

I think the best part is the BeatBox Solo at the end

XD !! hahaha

Sweet! He should do a 360 and a Wii next.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Hey Im glad you guys like it!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

HappyPerson14 said:
thats how the ps3 looked after trying to play gears of war 2

this post makes me embarassed for you and your attempt at being witty.

I thought that Ps3 was some limited edition before I read thread, actually looks cool. I would also flag this vid because I wouldn't want kids being as retarded as dov and sticking everything they find in a god damn microwave. Thought that fad ended in the 90's with shrinking potato chip bags to make keychain.

thats pretty cool