By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Haze Now Confirmed As PS3 Exclusive

Hus said:
search for it, is google that complicated ?

Aah polite as ever Hus.  But if you make a claim its your job to back it up, if you have a link then provide it.  Otherwise its perfectly legit for someone to question your information.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
sieanr said:
konnichiwa said:
I guess Haze = bioshock if we talk about the exclusivity of those game I guess those two are timed exclusives.

Except Bioshock isn't a timed exclusive....

Well haze is an exclusive now, its not timed. Didint you read?

mM
Legend11 said:
jhlennon1 said:
Can the same people bash Microsoft for releasing HDMI in their consoles just because Sony did etc....

This bitchfest goes both ways between MS and Sony.

That's a different situation because (as far as I know) Microsoft never bashed the PS3's HDMI port.

Not directly, no. But they did make it pretty clear that it was not needed (much like BluRay). I think that's why MS sometimes confuses people; first HDMI is not neccessary, until they release a 360 with HDMI. BluRay was never neccessary, this is surely something that everyone knows MS is strongly against, but then they go and release the HD-DVD add on (only for movies, but still). It's a bit whimsical at times. If MS wanted to prove to consumers that BluRay is redundant, they should've just stayed out of the format wars to show that it matters naught to them. And it really should be of no concern, if BluRay is as weak as they claim, it'll fail all on it's own.

leo-j said:
sieanr said:
konnichiwa said:
I guess Haze = bioshock if we talk about the exclusivity of those game I guess those two are timed exclusives.

Except Bioshock isn't a timed exclusive....

Well haze is an exclusive now, its not timed. Didint you read?

I read the part where they said they were open to other partnerships and then very implicitly stated that this is the only "official" version announced, using language that suggested they haden't forsaken the millions we already know they spent starting the "unofficial" versions.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

They have a couple of newer vids over at Gametrailers for Haze and during one of them you can hear the guy say that the game is exclusive for the PS3.

During this vid they show off several of the nectar based attacks against the mantle units. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24377.html

Around the Network

The game looks sooo bad. If I dont see descent gameplay, I wont buy it. Killzone 2 takes a $hit on this.

mM