By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP for $20 New. UK Version.

I have seen it being sold for as low as £12.99!

PSN: Gippon

Around the Network
Gippon said:
I have seen it being sold for as low as £12.99!

Again, this is for US purchasers who can't get the great UK deals.

Also, I just received my copy in the mail today. Considering I ordered it Tuesday afternoon, it took 4 days to get here if he shipped it on Wednesday. Since the whole website/store is run by one guy, I'm betting he shipped it on Thursday since I do know he was overloaded by Killzone 2 (which is also $45 for PAL version) and LBP orders.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

the box-art owns

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

here in UK, on Amazon you can get so many games for cheap prices.

yeah LBP was always dirt cheap in the UK.

I know that, I bought my game from there as well

Around the Network

I ordered the PAL version of the game because the cheapest I could find the US version for was $35 used. We shall see.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I'm just bumping this because I bought the game, beat it, and the deal is still going. I still have plenty to unlock in terms of prize bubbles and trophies.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:
One thing to note, is that the DLC is region locked, so you would need a PAL PSN account (which is free). The only tough thing would be paying for DLC which I don't know how you would manage that, but I personally don't care.

Europeans in most cases have no problem buying stuff from US shop.  Should work the other way too.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
nordlead said:
One thing to note, is that the DLC is region locked, so you would need a PAL PSN account (which is free). The only tough thing would be paying for DLC which I don't know how you would manage that, but I personally don't care.

Europeans in most cases have no problem buying stuff from US shop.  Should work the other way too.

I'm yet to try, but doesn't my credit card address have to match my PSN "home" address?

I did find some online virtual credit cards (mastercard based) that I can deposit funds from anywhere in the world, and it will act like a CC from UK. I don't know if I trust them though.