By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP for $20 New. UK Version.

After being so frustrated that you can buy the game for like 15GPB, but can't import, I finally found this over at CAG.

EDIT: the cheapest I can find the US version is $45, so I bought the $20 uk version

*UPDATE*: I got my game about 4 days after I bought it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am proud to announce that on April 13th, 2009, we will be celebrating the one year anniversary of the opening of GameDealDaily.com.

We are very thankful for all of our customers and especially to CAGs, as many of them have supported our website over our first year in existance.

As a thank you to all of our customers, we will be running a sale on LittleBigPlanet for Playstation 3 from March 6th until our year anniversary on April 13th. The game will be available for $19.95, brand new.

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/index.php

This is a PAL version PS3 game. Playstation 3 games are not region-locked. Therefore, you will be able to play the PAL PS3 games perfectly on your American PS3 system. Online play in LittleBigPlanet is also region-free, so you will be able to play online against American players. The only difference is revealed when you want to download content from Playstation Network for the game. To do this with a PAL PS3 game, you will need to create a European PSN account to access the DLC. Anyone can do this, and it is not difficult.

We have this game in-hand, and all orders will begin to ship out on Monday.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

plus my 5 dollars still at Gamestop for preordering it and never picking it up, this game is now affordable!

One thing to note, is that the DLC is region locked, so you would need a PAL PSN account (which is free). The only tough thing would be paying for DLC which I don't know how you would manage that, but I personally don't care.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Has anyone ever bought from that website before? I've never heard of it and am a little worried.

Nordlead, so your purchase should ship on Monday? If that's true, you should get the game before the promotion closes so I should be able to use you as a sample case if no one else comments on this :)

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

FreeTalkLive said:
Has anyone ever bought from that website before? I've never heard of it and am a little worried.

Nordlead, so your purchase should ship on Monday? If that's true, you should get the game before the promotion closes so I should be able to use you as a sample case if no one else comments on this :)

CAG (cheapassgamer.com) trusts them, so I figure they are legit. No one in the forums complained at all about them, and they seemed to think it was a great deal.

EDIT: They started shipping yesterday as the original post was from the weekend, so I should have it near the end of this week.

Around the Network

oh, and I'll also throw in, they looked at getting the US version, but it would have cost $5-10 more, so they went with the PAL version.

LBP is ridiculously cheap here, it has been £15 on amazon for ages, and it has been in the top 10 for all that time, so it can't be an over stocking option

Its selling for that price in a lot of UK online places.

^^^

this is for the US and possibly Canada, where it typically runs $60

it cost me 80$ but i love it.