By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How is MP3 availability?

albionus said:
You're very lucky Sqrl. They're all 24/7 in my area (Columbus, Ohio) also but in Akron-Canton they all close at 11 and open at 8 or 9. Drives me mad when I visit my gf who's attending U of Akron law school since I also prefer to go shopping after midnight for the same reasons. It could be worse though, her best friend is going to some university in Philadelphia, there's no WalMart and all the stores close by 9. Even most of the gas stations and fast food joints close by 10 or so. It's due to the crime rate apparently so even if they didn't close it's not like you'd want to be out and about after dark anyways.

Go Buckeyes! /me is a Columbus native.

Around the Network

It's still pretty hard to find in Finla-OH RIGHT WE ONLY GET IT IN TWO MONTHS HAHAHA LOL

No, not annoyed at all. ^^

Were i live wal-marts are only 24/7 maybe for a week at christmas.

Parokki said:
It's still pretty hard to find in Finla-OH RIGHT WE ONLY GET IT IN TWO MONTHS HAHAHA LOL

No, not annoyed at all. ^^

Bleh Nintendo seriously needs to get rid of region locks/codes.

@Walmart discussion,

Not to take a shot at anyone's town or anything but I would venture to guess the Walmarts that are 24/7 are probably getting more business than the ones that aren't.  Not trying to say the info is any less valid (its still a walmart).  But it just tweaked my brain to think of walmart as closed...I don't think they even close on X-mas around here (well the Super Center one doesn't I'm almost positive).

Some people call Walmart the evil empire, but I love walmart!  A place I can pick up everything at any time of day is very useful to us quasi-nocturnal folks.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Wait till the weekend ends. I would expect the entire initial shipment to sell out.

So far, I think my predictions for Bioshock & MP3 are pretty close :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

None of the stores near me have a copy...

Damn Australian stores...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

In Toronto, its sold out in many places. Me and friends could only find it at a best buy near downtown.

24/7 Wal-Marts? That would be the first I've heard of them...

The only Wal-Marts I know of open at around 8am and close at around 10pm.

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

My GameStop of choice got a little over 30 pre-orders and did have copies available when I picked mine up the day after launch. I went the day after because I was one of the pre-oders.

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play

ok, for the 24-hour walmart thing, i believe in my area that all Super-Walmarts (those with food) are open 24 hours/day, those that are not, close around 10ish it may be the same in other areas.

When i went to EB to pick up my pre-order there were roughly 10 left, which were all pre-orders. I didn't ask how many they got, but i would guess at least 60 considering what others said and this is the biggest one in the area.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)