By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN GIVES LAIR A 4.9

Hus said:
stof said:
You heard it from Hus first.

GameBrink, Gamespot, IGN, PSM Magazine and EGM are dead wrong.

I'm glad you're liking the game though Hus. But there are some people who say they really liked Red Steels controls. However those people are the minority.

The cameras messed up, framerate issues are there and lock on that does not work just like they said.

But motion controls are really good, so they are right about alot but also dead fucking wrong on one thing. Play ANY PS3 game using motion controls and Lair is by far the best one.

Its not to far out there, you ever see then review motion controls and analog seperatly ? Did they do it for Warhawk hell no.

Actually IGN did mention analog and motion for Warhawk, analog controls are not available in Lair. And I have no idea what your smoking by Warhawk's controls are 100% better. 

Like I said, its worth a rent not a purchase. There are to many issues that shouldn't have been there. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

And you're saying that it has the best motions controls. That's like you having 3 craps and the second smells the best.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

My last post is not directed to Warhawk. That is a good game with good controls.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

ssj12 said:
Hus said:
stof said:
You heard it from Hus first.

GameBrink, Gamespot, IGN, PSM Magazine and EGM are dead wrong.

I'm glad you're liking the game though Hus. But there are some people who say they really liked Red Steels controls. However those people are the minority.

The cameras messed up, framerate issues are there and lock on that does not work just like they said.

But motion controls are really good, so they are right about alot but also dead fucking wrong on one thing. Play ANY PS3 game using motion controls and Lair is by far the best one.

Its not to far out there, you ever see then review motion controls and analog seperatly ? Did they do it for Warhawk hell no.

Actually IGN did mention analog and motion for Warhawk, analog controls are not available in Lair. And I have no idea what your smoking by Warhawk's controls are 100% better.

Like I said, its worth a rent not a purchase. There are to many issues that shouldn't have been there.

Iam not comparing analog, iam comparing Motion controls.

If they are smart they will relesae a patch, they can easily fix half the issues. 

dtewi said:
And you're saying that it has the best motions controls. That's like you having 3 craps and the second smells the best.

Had i posted that, id be accused of trolling.

Around the Network

Woah, IGN isn't happy =(

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

Hus said:
dtewi said:

yea, you typically would.

Anyways, I know you were comparing motion controls and the motion controls in Warhawk work so much better, I have no idea where your head is when saying Lair tops Warhawk. Maybe up your.. ok not going there.  

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

ssj12 said:
Hus said:
dtewi said:

yea, you typically would.

Anyways, I know you were comparing motion controls and the motion controls in Warhawk work so much better, I have no idea where your head is when saying Lair tops Warhawk. Maybe up your.. ok not going there.

Warhawks are to touchy, flying slow i cant get the damn thing to fly where i want it to go.  Maintaing sights on a enemy is hard as hell, picking up the wepaon floting thingis is a major pain especially if you go slow.  Plus the fact you have to use the right analog stick with motion controls is just stupid, and the camera always goes crazy and i lose the enemy.

Lairs are just more controllable to me, they are easier to use.

So Warhawk sucks and lair is great?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
So Warhawk sucks and lair is great?

ha haha hahahahahahahahahahahaha thats a good one dtewi

warhawk is superior. if he cant control the warhawk thats his problem, as for an analog thing, so it makes it so you can do barrel roles easier stop whinning.

another thing id like to point out planes should be faster then dragons... id hope they are lol