By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The official Console/Portable Wars thread

Remeber that girl I was talking about, I asked her today specificly why she thought the wii wasnt as fun as the 360. She replied, "Its just not that fun" then I asked her, is it as fun as you thought it would be? she replied "No, I thought it would have been better with the controller but it isnt that better its actually a little boring" If I could have recorded it I would have.

On topic: PS3 is going to sell amazingly when christmas comes, more than 360 for sure.

mM
Around the Network

Do we really need a thread like this? No, we don't. -_-

Do we need a portable wars thread. I'm pretty sure DS has won haha.

I guess it could be fun haha.

So the 360 has sold basicly 100k for this week.

When japanese sales come in, there is a possibility that x360 and ps3 can be par to par on weekly sales, or maybe even x360 outselling it by around 5k... The wii is selling outstandingly well.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:

Remeber that girl I was talking about, I asked her today specificly why she thought the wii wasnt as fun as the 360. She replied, "Its just not that fun" then I asked her, is it as fun as you thought it would be? she replied "No, I thought it would have been better with the controller but it isnt that better its actually a little boring" If I could have recorded it I would have.

On topic: PS3 is going to sell amazingly when christmas comes, more than 360 for sure.

Man, you are so right.  You should get a mini tape recorder, or better yet, a video camera and go round up all this evidence.  Would be kinda cool to post it on youtube and stuff.  It would be like the Chad Warden thing, you know.  Try to get as much anecdotal evidence as possible and make this killer anti-wii video to show everyone.  Could be kinda neat.  Show people playing the wii and having a horrible time (getting bored, falling asleep, etc.).  I wonder what music would work best.

It will all end tears...one way or another it will all end in tears.

To Each Man, Responsibility

WTH dont compare me to chad warden. Im not anti wii. Im just saying the truth, He didnt say $hit. All he said was: Nigga tha ps3 iz da bes foo, u aint got $hit on it dawgz, tha wii is a piece of dil etc... I wont continue on with chad's idiotic babling. Watch ama do it. I will get some thing, when the psp cam comes out in the U.S expect the vid!

mM

You know Soriku...to claim these kinds of thread to be "official" would imply that it was officially sanctioned by a mod or someone of authority here...

Wii sold 400K in one week!? Or was that in two weeks?

And leo-j, one's opinion does not reflect that of the entire market. And super_etecoon was being sarcastic. I think. It's hard to tell on the internet.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you