By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Warhawk 30k and counting!

84% in www.gamerankings.com... That's a good rating for Warhawk. Not high enough to drive sales that much. If it had around 95%, like Halo, and Super Mario 64, than it would, but 84% will only give the Playstation 3 a minor nudge.

Around the Network
a.l.e.x59 said:
84% in www.gamerankings.com... That's a good rating for Warhawk. Not high enough to drive sales that much. If it had around 95%, like Halo, and Super Mario 64, than it would, but 84% will only give the Playstation 3 a minor nudge.

What exactly does that have to do with this thread? not every gamer buys games based on review. and there is alot of that proof in the last sales charts.

i agree....ahem, Bioshock.

Cant wait till Assassins Creed!

Can't find this game in any stores, its sold out all over the place :(

I will be posting an update soon

I think for the FIRST ONLINE ONLY huge Ps3 release Warhawk is doing well, it's already gonna cross some people's week 1 predictions of 75K

& the number is PROBABLY even larger than 67K as people may not have logged onto a ranked server

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

PS3 sales are going to jump majorly when SOCOM is released. SOCOM has a larger player base then even Halo 2.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@ssj12

when's SOCOM coming out??

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

ssj12 said:
PS3 sales are going to jump majorly when SOCOM is released. SOCOM has a larger player base then even Halo 2.

ahem to that but the socom faithful including myself are a little skeptical in buying the next socom since they have screwed up the last two..

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

@ Bonafide732

Did you picked up retailer of downloadable version of Warhawk? Do you like it?

The blue serves are SCEA servers, I cant get into ground battles!!!!!! I keep getting into flight battles, I dont like it much, I dont suck though. Latest update

mM