By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What would you do if Sony Announced The Legend of Dragoon 2 for 2009!

What would you do if Sony Announced The Legend of Dragoon 2?? I honestly would go Buck Crazy. Anyone know how much

the original LOD sold? LOD2 FTW!! Come on Sony your fans want it, PS3 owners want it, Japan wants, Gaming wants LOD2!

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Can a brother get some love!

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

A Mario brother can.

That would be the best news ever, LOD was the best RPG (Along with FFVII) i ever played.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

badgenome said:

A Mario brother can.

YEAH MARIO HIT THAT! THAT BITCH KEEPS GETTING CAPTURED MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS HER PLACE

Around the Network

I'd walk up to Kaz and shake his hand :)

Then slip him a twenty and tell him to make Final Fantasy XIII exclusive to the PS3 again :P

What would I do? I would read the announcement here on VGChartz. That would be the extent of my involvement.

This is invisible text!

One of most underrated RPG of all time. Dunno if they will ever make sequel. If there was such plan than that game would have been released on PS2, why wait this long?
There was a rumor about sequel, but that came from GamesBlow so....

JIZZ IN MY PANTS!