By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantsy XIII is still Sony's secret weapon.

Great job in doing a summary of what everyone already knows and adding an empty post that doesn't not addressed the title. Also just to trump your "apparent" theory, I take it it was also Sony's secret weapon to release let's say Final Fantasy X about 6 to 8 months later in the USA and EU even tho it was exclusive to the PS2

What are you looking at, nerd?
Around the Network
StanGable said:
Great job in doing a summary of what everyone already knows and adding an empty post that doesn't not addressed the title. Also just to trump your "apparent" theory, I take it it was also Sony's secret weapon to release let's say Final Fantasy X about 6 to 8 months later in the USA and EU even tho it was exclusive to the PS2

oh excuse me for expressing my own opinion which under the international law of human rights is a right.

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Its not much of a secret

oh boy, you got to ask yourself what would have happened if SE decided to release ff13 for 360 day and date with ps3 in japan, my opinion it would be a terrible situation for sony, no game developer wants to see playstation die off, that is why they are supporting the platform, 2 healthy systems is better than 1, it reaches more people and makes more money for developers.

Some people seem to think that microsoft wants to get rid of sony, me being one of them, but after watching microsoft for 3 years, I don't think thats microsofts goal, I think microsoft just wants to keep sony from dominating the living room, which they are doing a heck of job of, because 360 is in more homes and xbox live is king of online, online is the future, just imagine a world where xbox live is the dominant way to get your movies, tv shows, music, music videos, and videogames, as well as a great social network to share photos, videos, chat and video chat with friends, wether you are on a settop box on your tv, PC, or portable device they will all be connected to xbox live, can you say cha-ching, more money, money, money for microsoft, that I think is their goal for xbox live to make it the number one entertainment network in the world, can microsoft do it, time will tell, but right now xbox live is the biggest entertainment network in the world and it's growing very fast with potential competitors (apple, sony, etc), far behind.

lol ur right, i shouldnt have done this thread, now every1 knows about it. although this could have been figured out by many before, just not fully expressed.

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

Around the Network

you should also consider that the 360 will probrably also be at a lower price, Sony really took a big hit losing FFXIII

we dont know if they did take a big hit yet, we will just have to wait and see.

PS3 Trophies

Final Fantsy XIII is still Sony's secret weapon.?,..

Final Fantsy XIII esclusive ps3 sold very hardware of ps3 in ww

but multi,...?

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

agree that it's gonna sell fantasticly well in japan BUT
YES I know the xbox doesn't sell that well in japan compared to wii or even ps3
BUT PS3 for beign a Playstation brand it's selling terrible worldwide including japan
but it's not selling bad for it's price

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Some secret.