By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - will you buy final fantasy XIII on the first day? and on wich console?

Probably 360 seeing as they always have the better versions.

Xbox Gamertag: BrapRedHarvest PSN ID: Brap123

Around the Network

ps3 due to the blu-ray quality cinemas and music while cinema quality and audio are going to compressed on the 360 down to dvd quality.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

First day Ps3 Japanese version :), don't feel like waiting another 6 to 12 months for the US/EU version

Collecting free bitcoin @ https://freebitco.in/?r=5970871

I have a PS3, so I will be getting it on the PS3.

I will pre-order it and hope to get it on the first day.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

First day for the 360! I already have a spot on my shelf next to Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, ToV, Eternal Sonata, Infinitel Undiscovery, Last Remnant, Enchated Arms and Spectral Force 3.

This remind me I need to go pick up my pre-order Star Ocean, been too busy with KillZoned 2.

Around the Network

First day purchase on the PS3 as it's the development platform and it'll be on one disc.

Neoraf said:
bbsin, happy to know you understand Japanese language...

I don't.

Well, I guess that means you won't be able to play on the first day then...

Anyways, I know enough basic japanese to get around, but I am in no way an expert of the language (aka. I have problems reading some characters)... Which is why I leave the translations (the part I don't get) to fan groups and faqs. Been doing it since the PS2 days ever since FF10 via mod, thank god I don't have to go through that process of modding again.

I'm tempted to import FF13 as well, since i saw the WKC translations...

The Anarchyz said:
I'm tempted to import FF13 as well, since i saw the WKC translations...

What WKC translations ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Yes on 360