By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - will you buy final fantasy XIII on the first day? and on wich console?

FIRST DAY PS3 BABY!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network
Bullet100000 said:
FIRST DAY PS3 BABY!!

i noticed you say baby alot O_o

First day on PS3

PS3

first day, PS3, just one blu-ray disc for me.

First day for sure, but still deciding which platform I'm getting it for.

I know the main development for the game was made on the PS3, but as we all know, if Square Enix doesn't change the lag that is easily noticeable in the newest trailer for the game when the final product releases, I want to know what they did with the 360 version (or PC, who knows if this version is still coming).

I don't mind deleting games on my 360's HDD for Final Fantasy XIII. I know it's going to be worth it!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

I will give the demo a try before it's released any way. So that should give me a good idea as to how good it will be.

PS3

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

ps3 duhhhh!!!!!

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

Demo it first, and if both versions are equal then 360. There is nothing more epic in achievements then 1000/1000 on a Final Fantasy game.(Not XI)

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Not on 1st day but definitely on PS3.