By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the most Shocking Twist in an RPG for you? (spoilers obviously)

RPG's have twists?

Around the Network
gergroy said:
RPG's have twists?

Har har har. They're the most story-driven type of game, what else would you expect?

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

stof said:
Knight of the Old Republic... oh yeah...

I 100% agree.

Legend of Dragoon. That's all I have to say.

Good news Everyone!

I've invented a device which makes you read this in your head, in my voice!

jetrii said:
Legend of Dragoon. That's all I have to say.

Jeez the amount of twists and curve balls that game threw me could only be rivaled to MGS im going with on this one though

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

When FF8 turned out to be utter crap after FF7 was so good. It floored me so hard I'm still trying to get back up a decade later.

Seriously, though, I am not sure I was ever genuinely shocked by any twists in any game, though I'll readily admit to it if someone posts something that rook me by surprise.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Finding out that Yuna was a man was the most shocking twist for me.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Well, that old woman did warn you to stay away from the summoner...

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Xenogears: "Soylent green is made of people??" Seriously though, it's an SRPG but in Front Mission for the SFC, when you find out what the enemy did to your missing girlfriend, and what you are forced to do at the end of the game, egads.

That Auron was an unsent. FFX!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller