By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero 3 wii preview from IGN

Rumble...? Out of the Wiimote?

Either you're not going to be able to feel any rumble coming through the guitar, or that Wiimote is going to go through batteries like a fat guy at a pie eating contest.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
gitanil said:
tk1797 said:
Anyone else agree with IGN about the wii version selling more than the 360 and PS3 version?

Considering that the wii version is now in the top 10 on amazon, and the others are not even in the top 20, and that they are getting Rock Band, I would say there's a good chance.

We've come to the general conclusion at VGchartz that Amazon is in no way any indicator at all of anything even closely related to videogame sales. However that other thing you said makes a lot of sense.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I wasn't sure about this game...I figured my friends would probably get it for PS2...but I think I'm definitely getting it now. The rumble, Wiimote sounds, plus possible online stuff pretty much makes the deal...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )