By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero 3 wii preview from IGN

http://wii.ign.com/articles/816/816619p1.html -The wii version actual has rumble -Use motion sensing to activate star power -customizable guitar

Around the Network

Interesting sounds like they are making good use of the Wii-mote and the wireless features of the Wii, glad to hear it!

To Each Man, Responsibility

Well, that explains why the pre-orders of the Wii version of GHIII suddenly jumped into Amazon's top ten for video games.

Considering the remote provides the tech for Wireless and Motion sensors, you think they could make it cheaper than $90. =P

I like that the speaker in the Wii Remote makes the "you messed up" sound.

it isn't a Preview, it's a Wiiview

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Entroper said:
I like that the speaker in the Wii Remote makes the "you messed up" sound.

Yes, will make it really obvious that I'm the weakest link in any co-op session when it comes to Guitar Hero. XD

Surprised the rumble is noticable though.

Anyone else agree with IGN about the wii version selling more than the 360 and PS3 version?

One Word.... Amazing!!!!

tk1797 said:
Anyone else agree with IGN about the wii version selling more than the 360 and PS3 version?

Considering that the wii version is now in the top 10 on amazon, and the others are not even in the top 20, and that they are getting Rock Band, I would say there's a good chance.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Yeah, I agree with gitanil. The PS3 and Xbox360 are getting Rock Band plus GH2 might still be selling on the Xbox360 so they have a lot to compete with whereas the Wii just has GH3.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com