By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero 3 wii preview from IGN

Its weird that Rock Band has a ps2 version but no wii version. Personally I'll be buying the 360 version because of the downloadable content like new songs.

Around the Network

They made a PS2 version for no Wii version? o.O

There's only the PS3 and 360 versions.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/814/814490p1.html

Nope ps2 version as well.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/puzzle/rockband/news.html?sid=6177102&mode=recent

Here is another link; this time from gamespot.

Around the Network

Ah, so it's a recent announcement. Because Gamestop didn't have it for preorder.
Personally, I don't think the game is going to do well. $100 for Guitar Hero is already a stretch and now they're trying to sell a game that is $200 for all the equipment. It being released almost the same exact time as GH3 doesn't help matters.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

I don't think it will do well either but I think it will do better than the ps3 version; not so sure about the 360 version.

I ALREADY POSTED THIS!!!! NERD RAGE!!!!

Of course you phrased and formatted it so much better that it's ok. =P

lol I actually posted it last night but no one really posted

On Rock Band, They'll probably do a Wii version as well. As said above, at a $200 Price Point for the full package, you're not going to want to discriminate against the fastest selling console currently on the market. Also, this EA, be silly for them to pass up a chance to sell more units, espeically if they can save some money on using the remotes for the Wireless Link and Motion sensors like the GHIII controller. That might be why they haven't annouced it yet, they have to redesign the controllers to accomdate that.