By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone 2 Sales Discussion

gebx said:
PS - Don't overestimate its legs by comparing to games released during the Xmas Holiday season.. you might be disappointed.

And dont underestimate it by comparing its legs to a game that is inferior in every way also a multiplat and has gotten inferior reviews or a exclusive that lacks options K2 offers.  You might be dissapointed.

Guess the only game it can be comapred to is MGS4 since everything else of note was released for the holidays.

Around the Network

we all know 360 has more hardcore gamers then ps3...

no exclusive can do what halo 3 did cuz to xbox people its the game that represents the xbox. ps2 had so many games you couldnt even name a game to represent it. ps3 has less games but its still more diverse than xbox

gebx said:
starcraft said:
makingmusic476 said:
wfz said:
Yes I was getting sick of all of the negative threads as well. Hopefully this one can turn into one huge negative thread to rule them all.

;)

People were complaining about KZ2 sales?

The usuals were.  Satrcraft, Gebx, as well as some new fanboy.

Of course, hey also had all the thrads saying "Why are people complaining? Sales were great!1!!"

And I also locked all the other Killzone 2 threads, many of which were nothing more than people asking random questions about some features or another.

I just locked 19 threads, all of which were on the FIRST PAGE of the Sony and Sales forums.

This Satrcraft better be another poster satirically making fun of me.

Because I haven't once complained about Killzone 2's sales.  Quite the opposite in fact.  I thought the game did well in it's own right.

You know the funny thing is that I was saying good things too about KZ2, I had a whole thread comparing KZ2 first week sale to other games and saying it did extremely well.... Which of course was locked by Makingmusic...

So makingmusic locks all posts... blames both Starcraft and I who apparently have both been saying good things and then lumps some guy's troll account to make us look bad!

On top of that he starts his own thread to hog the Vg$!

Nice.... really nice...

It was all part of the plan!  I just needed a few scapegoats to pull it off. You and Starcraft were the perfect fit!

Muwahahaha.

bRoKeN said:

no exclusive can do what halo 3 did cuz to xbox people its the game that represents the xbox. ps2 had so many games you couldnt even name a game to represent it. ps3 has less games but its still more diverse than xbo

Actually its easy as hell to make a game that represents PS2

GRAN TURISMO 3

As far as sales GT5 will easly do what what Halo3 did.

twingo said:
bRoKeN said:

no exclusive can do what halo 3 did cuz to xbox people its the game that represents the xbox. ps2 had so many games you couldnt even name a game to represent it. ps3 has less games but its still more diverse than xbo

GRAN TURISMO 3

GT5 won't come close to Halo 3's opening, dude.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
gebx said:
starcraft said:
makingmusic476 said:
wfz said:
Yes I was getting sick of all of the negative threads as well. Hopefully this one can turn into one huge negative thread to rule them all.

;)

People were complaining about KZ2 sales?

The usuals were.  Satrcraft, Gebx, as well as some new fanboy.

Of course, hey also had all the thrads saying "Why are people complaining? Sales were great!1!!"

And I also locked all the other Killzone 2 threads, many of which were nothing more than people asking random questions about some features or another.

I just locked 19 threads, all of which were on the FIRST PAGE of the Sony and Sales forums.

This Satrcraft better be another poster satirically making fun of me.

Because I haven't once complained about Killzone 2's sales.  Quite the opposite in fact.  I thought the game did well in it's own right.

You know the funny thing is that I was saying good things too about KZ2, I had a whole thread comparing KZ2 first week sale to other games and saying it did extremely well.... Which of course was locked by Makingmusic...

So makingmusic locks all posts... blames both Starcraft and I who apparently have both been saying good things and then lumps some guy's troll account to make us look bad!

On top of that he starts his own thread to hog the Vg$!

Nice.... really nice...

It was all part of the plan!  I just needed a few scapegoats to pull it off. You and Starcraft were the perfect fit!

Muwahahaha.

you were just jealous of my 60 post + KIllzone 2 thread

J-E-A-L-O-U-S

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

LegendaryOpponent said:
twingo said:
bRoKeN said:

GRAN TURISMO 3

In NA sure, but it has it beat in Europa and Japan.

And LT sales.

twingo said:
LegendaryOpponent said:
twingo said:
bRoKeN said:

GRAN TURISMO 3

And LT sales.

muwhahahahaha.....I agree

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
twingo said:
LegendaryOpponent said:
twingo said:
bRoKeN said:

GRAN TURISMO 3

And LT sales.

muwhahahahaha.....I agree

Nonetheless, GT5 won't come close to 3.82M, really.

I think it's going to sell about 2M in its first week, if successful. Maybe a bit more, but that'd be luck!

Killzone 2 shall, though, pass 1M the following week! It's obliged to!