/sarcasm

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

@ dtewi

Im pretty sure those 3 games stand a chance against the other two listed with the x360, but not halo 3.

Warhawk seems great, heavenly sword doesnt have a bad average score so far, and lair hasn't gotten reviews even though its being released before heavenly sword(by this I mean GT,ign, etc..)

mM
leo-j said:
How is it going to increase demand? The demand is at maximum!!! Nintendo cant keep up with making the wii's so people can buy it!! Just stating facts kids. A price drop wont increase demand if there arent any wii's to sell.

Uh..... What you mean to say is that a price drop won't have an effect on Wii sales, since it is already selling out. However, it WOULD increase demand. It would also push Wii shortages past 2009.

I thought IGN was biased leo-j

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

leo-j said:
@ dtewi

Im pretty sure those 3 games stand a chance against the other two listed with the x360, but not halo 3.

Warhawk seems great, heavenly sword doesnt have a bad average score so far, and lair hasn't gotten reviews even though its being released before heavenly sword(by this I mean GT,ign, etc..)

Uh, Lair has gotten terrible/average reviews. HS and Warhawk have gotten mixed to good reviews.

Bioshock is the 4th highest ranked game of all time. Halo 3 will undoutably sell very well and mass effect is an unknown.

Honestly, I don't see how the 3 listed for the PS3 can even compare to Bioshock, let alone Mass Effect thrown into the mix.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

FishyJoe said:

The Microsoft executive said he doesn't mind surging Wii sales, so long as an Xbox 360 is sitting next to Nintendo's console in homes.

But the Wii minds sitting next to the 360 because it keeps breathing hot air all over the Wii.  At least the 360 goes on 'extended vacations' from time to time.  ;)

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

wow, that PR guy must not possess an anus cause crap is coming out of his mouth

dtewi said:
^ Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, and Lair

VS.

Bioshock, Halo 3, ad Mass Effect

Yeah PS3 SURE can take on 360.

/sarcasm

Yea, lol, that's fair. I will remember to make a stupid comparison like that when FFXIII, Gran Turismo 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4 are out on the PS3...

Just a little change to your statment, just for this end year, it is :

Warhawk, Heavenly Sword,  Lair,  Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Folklore, Unreal Tournment 3, and Gran Turismo Prologue.

VS.

Bioshock, Halo 3, ad Mass Effect

Please be smart.

/sarcasm

Steve 3.2 said:

FishyJoe said:

The Microsoft executive said he doesn't mind surging Wii sales, so long as an Xbox 360 is sitting next to Nintendo's console in homes.

But the Wii minds sitting next to the 360 because it keeps breathing hot air all over the Wii.  At least the 360 goes on 'extended vacations' from time to time.  ;)

LOL

I had the courtesy to give them each there own screen in different rooms so they would stop fighting