By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Who are these people saying KZ2 didn't meet expectations? What? How much did you think it would sell? It's not GTA or MGS.

Around the Network

Come on people. Let's suppose KZ2 does 800k on its first week. That would be just 110k below Gears 1 first week. And the game did nearly 6 million ltd.

@CGI

Gears 1 did 269K

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Great job, PS3.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

darthdevidem01 said:
lol @ the SAME people slamming killzone 2 sales n saying they are "disappointed" whent hey say this to every PS3 exclusive

seriously if you got disappointed in sales by SO many PS3 exclusive

you should lower your expectations

ORLY?

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
@ kirby

So now it does well as long as sells what Gears 2 sells? Does not compute.... Remember Gears 2 was coming off of the success of a 5mill+ predecessor, and KZ2 is NEW to this generation and it's predecessor did what 2mill?! What did Gears 1 sell in it's first 5 days in EU?

Well it is KILLZONE 2 the most hyped (exclusive) game of this generation.  The sales are ok but compared to his Concurrent BIG fps games sales it is kind of weak.

@CGI

name me ONE PS3 exclusive game that has got credit for sales besides MGS4 (n people still pretend Konami made no profit of that one)

one....name me one

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Meh numbers all around.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

starcraft said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ kirby

You.....do.....realize the game hasn't been out for a week in any region correct?

The game had five days and didn't come close to reaching sales indicitive of it's hype.

It helped sell 20k consoles. It did ok for what it is, and if it sells well in the USA and shows legs it may even make a profit.  But dont try and argue it did anything it did not.

same old same old

darthdevidem01 said:
lol @ the SAME people slamming killzone 2 sales n saying they are "disappointed" whent hey say this to every PS3 exclusive

seriously if you got disappointed in sales by SO many PS3 exclusive

you should lower your expectations

I lolled so much XD.   Anyway I am gonna keep my mouth shut otherwise I get deathmails again.