By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Excitebots - Info/Boxart

99% chance i'll pass, but the fact that you can play poker with robot racer things makes me want it.

Around the Network

i have no idea how this is supposed to work, so i'll just wait till some game play vids to see whats actually going on.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

@BengaBenga - excatly, there was just no need for this game to be like it is. Another Excitebike or Excite Truck would have been fine. But for Nintendo that would be too nice for the fans and wouldn't sell enough to the soccer moms so we get this. Doesn't matter how high the quality of the game, it isn't for core gamers.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
puffy said:
Lighten up Benga, wait for gameplay before you judge.

I haven't said it would be crap, cause indeed I haven't seen any gameplay.

However, I'm a pretty strong defender of Wii and Nintendo, but even I can't grasp why they would make this game. There are complaints from their loyal fanbase all over the place especially after E3, and although I think a lot of people are reacting to strong they have a point and this game emphasises that.

Where's Fatal Frame 4 for example? Animal Crossing, as great as it is, was a lousy effort. And now we get looney Robots doing minigames in a franchise that should be an awesome racer. Sorry, but if this continues even I will be dissapointed by Nintendo.

BengaBenga said:
Unimpressed and basically a decision I really don't understand.

What the f is wrong with simply making Excitebike Wii?!?

Basically every 3rd party in the world is making kiddy crap for your console and then you decide as Nintendo that what we really need is a reboot of an awesome arcade racer into something with colourfull robots and footballs...

Seems it is still an arcade racer made by the same developer that delivered the sleeper hit ExciteTruck. Also we know that Monster Game had a lot more time to develop this game so they can add more substance like online multiplaer.

Don't judge a book by its cover

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

Could be good.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Admit it all of you really want to play this game

I sure as hell do, I mean playing poker at the same time you drive? how fun doesn't that sound.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Too little information to make a judgment at this point.

Just enough to cause some pessimistic people to raise a "yellow flag" and to for some optimistic people to get excited.

Me, I am taking a wait-and-see. Nintendo does not make many bad games, but they often seem to come in the racing genre when they don't involve Mario.

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Wait a sec... Am I the only one who thinks there's going to be a cartoon tie in!?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:

Bots and Pies are an utter outrage and a slap in the face to Nintendo fans who much prefer gokarts and turtle shells.

Can't wait to see some videos.

Win!!!

Anyway this need more mud and dirt...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."