By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Killzone 2 is blatantly better than Halo 3

S.T.A.G.E. said:
heruamon said:
Comparing KZ2 to Halo is like comparing the heritage of the Steelers to the Cardinals, or the Celtics/Lakers to the Hawks...or any other riddiculous comparisons between a legendary icon to something that hasn't done a darn thing yet...750K in week 1 prelims...WHAT? I haven't played the game (or the first one), but what the heck has it done...being born isn't some birthright to greatness...it's proven in ur play...come talk to me in 6 months about how great KZ2 is...and also update me on R2...

KZ2's hype will die down in 2 months. Give it 2 months.

People said that about Resistance 2! You're completely... wait! Yes you're right damnit!

Tease.

Around the Network
numonex said:
Halo 3 sold 3.8 million in its first week and I do not see KZ2 LTD sales breaking 3.8 million.

Nobody expects KZ2 to put up Halo numbers.. nobody said this.

PS fans seem to compare KZ to what has been the best for a long time... Halo. This is a form of respect for Halo.

360 fans are the ones that are reacting right now. Yes PS3 fans are sharing their opinions (so many) but just let it go. I love seeing Killzone threads and this one was hilarious but just know, that without joking about it;

Killzone 2 is better in many ways than Halo 3. Maybe not overall, but who is really qualified to make that decision. The gamespot comparison may have its problems, but it does still exist.

Freaking out and touting Halo sales figures as some kind of a defense of ... something is a little bit insecure and pathetic imo.

no offense people , but even though I come across somewhat serious in this post and with the risk of sounding like a hipocrite;   Just Lighten Up.

Both games are here to stay.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

ultraslick said:
numonex said:
Halo 3 sold 3.8 million in its first week and I do not see KZ2 LTD sales breaking 3.8 million.

Nobody expects KZ2 to put up Halo numbers.. nobody said this.

PS fans seem to compare KZ to what has been the best for a long time... Halo. This is a form of respect for Halo.

360 fans are the ones that are reacting right now. Yes PS3 fans are sharing their opinions (so many) but just let it go. I love seeing Killzone threads and this one was hilarious but just know, that without joking about it;

Killzone 2 is better in many ways than Halo 3. Maybe not overall, but who is really qualified to make that decision. The gamespot comparison may have its problems, but it does still exist.

Freaking out and touting Halo sales figures as some kind of a defense of ... something is a little bit insecure and pathetic imo.

no offense people , but even though I come across somewhat serious in this post and with the risk of sounding like a hipocrite;   Just Lighten Up.

Both games are here to stay.

Why is someone going to let it go, when people start threads like this?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=62423&page=1

(Is KZ2 a Halo Killer?) YES IT IS!!

When you post threads like that, you are asking for the thread to not die down.  You are asking for every Halo fan to come in and tell you to say hello to the hand and ask you, "Who's your daddy?" and bring up sales numbers.  If "Halo Killer" wasn't used, then maybe KZ2 could shine, and this not happen.

Wellp there you have it...it's official Nintendog> COD4,COD WAW, GEARS, HALO, MGS4, LBP, R2, FABLE2, MASS EFFECT and all the other games simply because nintendog sold more than all this titles.

Excellently done, especially since the start seemed to suggest that he was actually not kidding, and then he just kept piling on the sarcasm and irony ^^

The only problem about his rant against how people blindly glorify Killzone2, is that I think he actually does the same thing with Halo3 and expects people to accept that opinion as well, making him nothing better than the people he's trying to mock.

Around the Network

It was funny. But it was also fanboyish

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

no. halo has a brilliant story. KZ2 just has a brilliant graphics, nothing more!

I don't know if I should cry or laugh at this?!?! :S

"Throwing blood packs on the floor and stamping on them to suck the blood up through your boots is more realistic than some magic white box with a red cross on it like inferior FPSes have. I in fact saw a man recover from getting shot in the stomach because doctors pushed blood up through the soles of his feet. He looked at me when they did it, which proves it happened. "

LOL

Check out my game about moles ^

It's shocking how some people actually take this seriously.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective