By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Killzone 2 is blatantly better than Halo 3

I'm sorry, but was that supposed to be funny? That was a sad attempt at sarcastic humor and it sounded like a 360 fanboy trying to downplay killzone 2 with his 'witty remarks'. Anyways, I'll agree with the 32 player voice chat. In the lobby, its a total mess, but in game (and especially in a squad), it is actually quite good.

Around the Network
alfredofroylan said:
How many Killzone 2 threads are posted per day?

Seems like more than the actual game is selling tbh.

SnakeEyez said:
I'm sorry, but was that supposed to be funny? That was a sad attempt at sarcastic humor and it sounded like a 360 fanboy trying to downplay killzone 2 with his 'witty remarks'. Anyways, I'll agree with the 32 player voice chat. In the lobby, its a total mess, but in game (and especially in a squad), it is actually quite good.

haha, you actually sound like a hurt fanboy.  It was all in good fun man, lighten up.

SnakeEyez said:

Butt hurt lolz

Dude, that made my day.....thank you.....XD!

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:

This was pretty funny, and it's not a 360 fanboy ragging on KZ2. I believe he's trying to say that Halo 3 does not need to be constantly ragged on by KZ2 fans. The fact that KZ2 is good doesn't make Halo 3 suck and vice versa, 2 good things can co-exist without needing to be put down, etc.

Awesome. lol

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

HAHAHAHAHA... I think... wait. Ok, more like HAHA.

Anyhow, as I said before Killzone 2 is lacking Griffball and Zombies.

Ah, that was great. Thanks for posting it OP.

Halo 3 probably sells more in month 1, than KZ's ltd...plus it's meta is lower...9 million sold...nuffsaid!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder