Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone 2: not a resounding success.

It is shocking that people think 750k is bad for this game, are people expecting this game to be front loaded? LOL is all I can say to the people who do think that is the case.

Around the Network
RPG said:
It is shocking that people think 750k is bad for this game, are people expecting this game to be front loaded? LOL is all I can say to the people who do think that is the case.

Are you expecting it to pull a Wii Fit? lol

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

I'm sure they're very happy.

No I do not think that will be the case, as a matter of fact no game on PS3 or 360 could dream of those kind of legs. Quite an extreme to go to though, I say the game will have legs and suddenly I mean Wii Fit legs?

By legs I mean the game should reach PS3 COD 4 numbers, 3.25 million after the first week is having legs. :O

@RPG

your wrong as killzone 2 will be an extremely front loaded game

we are ina month now which will soon begin the drought season

Killzone 2 will not be showing legs..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
badgenome said:

750,000+ is a pretty big success, IMO.

Plus 1.2 million sold to retailers in Europe alone. That is a lot of money for Sony, regardless of what sellthroughs turned out to be.

This.

KZ2 has made and will make loads of money and def. not a "flop."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Entered this thread expecting some sort of slanted take on unknown figures.

Didn't even get that.

darthdevidem01 said:
@RPG

your wrong as killzone 2 will be an extremely front loaded game

we are ina month now which will soon begin the drought season

Killzone 2 will not be showing legs..

Why do you think this one will be front loaded? Word of mouth and not a big fanbase from the off set = legs and MP will certainly help as well. This is not MGS4 where it has 2 good weeks and then dies, remember children internet hype =/= sales. The MP is great and people will tell friends that this is the case, as I said legs for a shooter which is SO shocking. :O

If the new trend is to expect corporate gloating over every minor accomplishment, we know the gaming biz has really stooped to an all-time low.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

@RPG

LBP's bad legs destroyed my hope of seeing any legs from any PS3 game except COD

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey