By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamepro -- Killzone 2 VS Halo 3 (Is KZ2 a Halo Killer?) YES IT IS!!

SpartanFX said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
The fact that the article talks about Call of Duty when everyone says "It's not Call of Duty" makes me giggle.

hopefully nintendo will make a good shooter so that you  stop trolling Sony's games ;)

amirite? XD

no... I made an observation on the general consensus of statements made lately and it made me laugh, funny how you've been banned for the things you try to claim others of doing... which is pretty pathetic and hypocritical.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

I'm sorry, but my experiences playing Halo 3 online just weren't much fun. I absolutely loved Halo and Halo 2's mutliplayer. And the only real difference between the two's multiplayer is that in Call of Duty, you can't absorb bullets as well as you can in Halo.

There are so many differences between the two.

Halo is almost an arcade like experience with power ups, crazy weapons and jumping phisycs...it has an easier learning curve and is much more forgiving for new players. But thats not to say that halo has no depth. Slayer in halo is much more of a team based and startegy game than in COD.

COD is more realistic and a lot more frantic which appeals to a lot of people more...

I personally dont like COD's approach as it seems like an evolved version of rainbow 6 or Ghost recon...games i never liked.  I preffer and always have games like Quake, Unreal, Duke...and Halo 3 is that type of game with its own spin.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
SpartanFX said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
The fact that the article talks about Call of Duty when everyone says "It's not Call of Duty" makes me giggle.

hopefully nintendo will make a good shooter so that you  stop trolling Sony's games ;)

amirite? XD

no... I made an observation on the general consensus of statements made lately and it made me laugh, funny how you've been banned for the things you try to claim others of doing... which is pretty pathetic and hypocritical.

i 've been banned only twice and once was becasue of your GOW chains review for saying it's not a good review.(which was terrible btw)

show me a qoute for me bashing nintendo/MS games trying to bring them down.I never do that.I don't even participate in them much.

you on the other hand ,,,,,i don't even have to got to the second page of your post history.

anyways whatever makes you happy i guess.

back OT:

KZ2 is nothing like halo3 so comparing them does not make sense.KZ2 is more like COD4,TF22,and soccom (as it's very tactical)

disolitude said:
outlawauron said:

I'm sorry, but my experiences playing Halo 3 online just weren't much fun. I absolutely loved Halo and Halo 2's mutliplayer. And the only real difference between the two's multiplayer is that in Call of Duty, you can't absorb bullets as well as you can in Halo.

There are so many differences between the two.

Halo is almost an arcade like experience with power ups, crazy weapons and jumping phisycs...it has an easier learning curve and is much more forgiving for new players. But thats not to say that halo has no depth. Slayer in halo is much more of a team based and startegy game than in COD.

COD is more realistic and a lot more frantic which appeals to a lot of people more...

I personally dont like COD's approach as it seems like an evolved version of rainbow 6 or Ghost recon...games i never liked.  I preffer and always have games like Quake, Unreal, Duke...and Halo 3 is that type of game with its own spin.

While Halo is fast like Unreal or Quake, it certainly takes a whole more to actually kill someone.

And I think the speed of the game puts CoD as a slower more tactical game. And I don't think it's anything like the Tom Clancy games. I really don't like them but understand why some do.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The difference is quite clear.

KZ2 is like urine, you do it often and its quite satisfying especially when its extra yellow in this case. But still, its run of the mill and you get it quite often especially if you're good about drinking fluid.

Halo 3 is like poop, and its a mega poop at that. You don't get them like that very often, but you're more likely to remember that "mega poop you had 3 years ago" than just regular yellow urine.

Believe it!

Tease.

Around the Network

@Squilliam

LOL. Your posts are getting better and better...

Why, thank you!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
The difference is quite clear.

KZ2 is like urine, you do it often and its quite satisfying especially when its extra yellow in this case. But still, its run of the mill and you get it quite often especially if you're good about drinking fluid.

Halo 3 is like poop, and its a mega poop at that. You don't get them like that very often, but you're more likely to remember that "mega poop you had 3 years ago" than just regular yellow urine.

Believe it!

Come on now, Squill.

Its about as good as any of the other comparisons now Outlaw!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Its about as good as any of the other comparisons now Outlaw!

But excrements?