By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamepro -- Killzone 2 VS Halo 3 (Is KZ2 a Halo Killer?) YES IT IS!!

XxXProphecyXxX said:
O OH!!.... 360 fanboys don't seem pleased to see this...

KZ 2 fans...9 million and counting...nuff said.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

9million?? there are 9million KZ2 fans? holy hell

XxXProphecyXxX said:
9million?? there are 9million KZ2 fans? holy hell

LOL @ the sarcasm.

Truth hurts...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

K2 Best FPS EVER

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

By the categories Gamepro listed,I agree with each and every outcome.

Sev is far more forgettable than Master Chief.

The story line in Halo is FAR superior to that of Killzones.

However the more important things belong to Killzone 2.

SP campaign is WAYYYYY better than any of the Halo's.

Multiplayer however,is close(Halo 2 had the best MP imo)...but I'd give the nod to Killzone 2 as well.

I still wouldnt say Halo-killer,but Killzone 2,I feel, is the better game.

heruamon said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
O OH!!.... 360 fanboys don't seem pleased to see this...

KZ 2 fans...9 million and counting...nuff said.

PS3 fanboys hype a games for it qualtiy

Xbox Fanboy hype games for its quantity  (if thats the case Wii-Fit Is over all)......nuff said

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

jesus kung fu magic said:
SleepWaking said:
I severely disagree multiplayer and replayability, thats all I have to say.

This.

The J man has no idea how KZ2 can win in these catagories.

I can attest. I've spent more time playing KZ2 than I bothered with Halo 3.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I guess when you play the first killzone religously you lose perspective. To help this poor guy out will put it in simple terms, halo 3 is the best console multiplayer game. Cod 4 and cod waw come in close behind. Killzone slugish controls push it to 4th best

They seem to be comparing the worng games.

Anyone that thinks Halo 3 and COD and Killzone 2 offer same experiences are idiots. Statements like these are hillarious.

"I'm confident that gamers will be sucked into Killzone 2's Call of Duty-caliber multiplayer experience."

and

"Its (halo 3) replay value is high too-even though the game is somewhat dated and not as sexy as say Call of Duty: World at War/Call of Duty 4."

Halo 3 is nothing like COD and is leagues beyond it in what it does. They should have compared COD and Killzone 2.

In any case, a game that is out for over a year and a half is getting compared to a brand new game that is the biggest, most hyped and one of the most expensive releases this year in a biased publication and the new game is barely winning. Shows how amazing Halo 3 really is...