By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Metroid Prime 3 Friend Vouchers Thread!!!

I want in on this: 8661 9460 7412 4018 PM me when you add me and I'll add you as well!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

My Wii number is 2020 8298 0716 9219
My Gamertag is ryu3000

Oh and please send your miis as well thank you.

While we're here, why not creating the official VG Chartz Mii parade ?

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

ahh i got to get my wii code--i keep meanin to but ...sadly i start it up and then just get gamming...oh well i will have to fight the temptation...

Also on a side note in the begining when you have to work on the energy chamber fight..you'll know what i mean once your there if you already havent gone past it a quick way to rack up the kills is to drop down into one of the morph ball grates then stand back up---now you are almost eye level wil the floor and a continues wave of the little crawly things will keep comming--they take one shot to destroy

i didnt get that i had to move on from thee so i was at 400 some kill even befoe i made it to the first planet

Around the Network
gamer9851 said:

There is an existing thread for general Wii number sharing which would probably be a better place to try and do something like that: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=538

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

EEPiccolo said:
gamer9851 said:

There is an existing thread for general Wii number sharing which would probably be a better place to try and do something like that: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=538

Well, I never notice the existence of this thread. I will had my Wii code this evening.

Ao to trade on MP3 [releasing in October here] all i need is the Wii system friend code? So the game does not have a specific friend code right?

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers
Androo said:
Ao to trade on MP3 [releasing in October here] all i need is the Wii system friend code? So the game does not have a specific friend code right?

Exactly, you just need someone in your friend list and some skill achivements in the game to earn vouchers that you can exchange for green points. These are necessary if you want somes of the coolest feature to buy : Screenshot tool (you can also send screens to someone else) or a Mii Bobblehead in your gunship. It's pretty fun to hit the head with your hand.

I want in, seriously! I just got the game last night and played it until 7AM. Such a wonderful game, I am so glad I decided to buy instead of rent. Now I can collect all the inane digital objects! YAY!

Wii Code:

2975 8834 3119 0462