By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Metroid Prime 3 Friend Vouchers Thread!!!

chriscox1121 said:

i just sent you one mikey

Cool, but it says 1 sent, 0 recieved from you?

I've sent one to you.

Around the Network

thats what mine says too....maybe we have to wait for wii connect 24 to update..anyone know why the response isn't immediate

Just an update I actually have 13 available for trade so you can definitely get more than 10. I think Naznatips is right and you can only get 10 from kills and more from other areas as well.

Anyways I am setting up a trade with Naznatips now but it sounds like I will probably have some left over after the trade with him so is there anyone else who needs to exchange some?

To Each Man, Responsibility

I am not sure, but this is the first time I've really used it so I don't know how long it is suposed to take.

I got 13 vouchers to trade.

Around the Network

BTW are the vouchers how you get the green metroid points? I am assuming so because I have been looking all over for ways to get them and I already have tons of Red, Yellow, and Blues.

I really want Mii Bobblehead and Screenshot tool.

PS - Does anyone have the screenshot tool and can you confirm that you can take Screenshots and save them to your SD card and move them onto your computer?

Hey guys, can someone trade vouchers with me? My Wii code 7999 9536 3797 7736

Hello, everyone!
I'been lurking here for a while, and I think this is a great oportunity for my first post.

Anyway, my wii friend code is (Ï have about 11 points): 0616-3569-4584-5980

haha looks like my post pulled in a lot of lurkers. I'm temporarily OUT of friend vouchers. I have just enough left to send them to the people who already sent me some. So you guys will have to trade with someone else. Happy trading, and I'll post again when I have more to trade.

Something Naznatips and I found out with our trade was that if you shut the console off for about 5-10 minutes it should pick up on the newly added friend codes. If you are waiting to recieve some vouchers leaving it off for 5-10 minutes once they are sent also seemed to prompt it to update everything.

Please post if you are having success with this method so we can establish if this is coincidental or if it is actually effective.

PS - I will probably be looking to trade with some folks tomorrow, but I am heading off to bed soon.