By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Metroid Prime 3 Friend Vouchers Thread!!!

NinjaguyDan said:

I've been lurking for months, so I figure this is as good a time as any to jump in!

My number is: 4201 8885 2314 0833

Welcome to the forums!  I hope you have a great time here. 

Around the Network
naznatips said:
NinjaguyDan said:

I've been lurking for months, so I figure this is as good a time as any to jump in!

My number is: 4201 8885 2314 0833

Welcome to the forums!  I hope you have a great time here. 

Thanks, will do.

I added everyone here so far, so keep an eye out.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

so to get more than ten you must beat the game and then play it again?

Seems that way.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'll say I will post it later, but I will forget. I really want the bobble head though.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

I'm so excited My friend code is in my sig... i'm adding all of you guys so add me!!!

As it seems after the format i got a new friend code... it's 3938-3398-3394-5608!!

How do I find my friends code again ??? I really have no clue... this Wii is to comlicatd I need someting more casual

I don't have my code right now, but I have 5 vouchers to send for killing 400 enemies and finding a shortcut in Bryyo.

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

My friend code is 5259 9870 0250 2709

I should have MP3 by the end of the week. I don't have it now because I'm a cheapskate and pre-ordered it from familyvideo.com for $44 with free shipping, instead of buying it from a local store for $50 plus $2.50 tax. It probably means I'm not as much of a fanboy as I should be, but I'm not going to pass up $8.50 in savings just to have the game a couple days earlier

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...