By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The game developers who've NEVER made a bad game

Zones said:
GooseGaws said:
Zones said:
Where is Naughty Dog? Since Crash Bandicoot, they haven't had one game that is bad. However, they did make some other games back in the late 80s and early 90s, but few have played them.

The whole point of the article is teams that have been around for an extended period of time and have never made a bad game.  Thus, Naughty Dog is disqualified.

Naughty Dog have been around since 1986, and there least rated game is the first Crash Bandicoot, which has an average of 80 per-cent from GameRankings.

All of their games have been successful both critically, and commercially.

WAY OF THE WARRIOR.  How many times must I say it?

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

Name some bad games developed by Nintendo plz

BringBackChrono said:
The list lacks Polyphony, and Black Isle Studios, And Team ICO, and Clover Studios.

Team ICO is kinda hard to include with only having 2 games to their credit, as amazing as they are.

nojustno said:
GooseGaws said:
nojustno said:
Bethesda anyone??

Something tells me you haven't been playing games for very long...

What's that got to do with them making no bad games?

That they've made some bad games in the past.

Edit: GooseGaw beat me to it... >.<

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

tehsage said:

Urban Champion is all you really need, isn't it?

Hates Nomura.

Around the Network

i was gonna say insomniac and naughty dog but ratchet deadlocked and jack x were still very well reviewed but not as well compared to their predecessors/successors I guess.

What a way to find out that one of the games i hated the most as a kid(Home Alone), was actually made by Bethesda. How do they get from there, to the Elder Scrolls series?

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

BringBackChrono said:
What a way to find out that one of the games i hated the most as a kid(Home Alone), was actually made by Bethesda. How do they get from there, to the Elder Scrolls series?

Heh... when you start out making some of the worst games of all time, you can only trend upward, right?  :)

Hates Nomura.

tehsage said:

Mario is Lost in Time. I can give more if needed.

Harmonix really shouldn't be on that list. Not only have they not been around all that long, but they also did the god awfule GH: Rock the 80s. It is an interesting list all the same. I can't say I really agree with it, but I have atypical tastes. The only developer I would add is Treasure, but no one knows about them so what can ya do.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
tehsage said:

Mario is Lost in Time. I can give more if needed.

Harmonix really shouldn't be on that list. Not only have they not been around all that long, but they also did the god awfule GH: Rock the 80s. It is an interesting list all the same. I can't say I really agree with it, but I have atypical tastes. The only developer I would add is Treasure, but no one knows about them so what can ya do.

To be fair, Mario's Time Machine was not developed by Nintendo.  That's like counting Faces of Evil/Wand of Gamelon/Zelda's Adventure against them.  Although, maybe we should...

Harmonix probably shouldn't be eligible, I agree.

Treasure made Stretch Panic.  If you want to argue that Stretch Panic was actually good, well, good luck...

EDIT: And even if you do, they also made Dragon Drive.  It's okay, though.  I've forgiven them.

Hates Nomura.