By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 9 (2009) : Killzone 2 & Halo Wars DEBUT! which will win??!!

KZ2:

Around the Network

3 times Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. Anybody know the debut numbers of C&C3:TW?

Killzone 2 on top.

If the same 17.6% ratio holds in the US then Halo Wars is looking at 668k first week sales or so.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

JaggedSac said:
3 times Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. Anybody know the debut numbers of C&C3:TW?

72k/3 = 24k, but "almost three times" would put C&C a little higher.

Around the Network

That would be a great achievement for a console strategy title.

@ darthdevidem01

The thread title is joke, right?
If Halo Wars outsold KZ2, Sony Gaming Division should declare major bankruptcy at once!
Why this spin? Is it necessary?

no contest that KZ would win SW but wat about the HW thats wat i want to C can it beat the 360 for that week

Play Me

@epinefridis

??

it was a real question.....a 400 post thread was made about it 2 months back too

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

epinefridis said:

@ darthdevidem01

The thread title is joke, right?

First title also had wrong week, along with caps, multiple exclamation and question marks. The OP wasn't formatted, second post wasn't reserved, and none of the other PAL charts were posted (even though he created a whole new thread for Netherlands chart already). He then starts another thread with nothing fixed except for the week number. I seriously doubt that he'll bother to update this thread with the other charts over the next two weeks, he'll probably just create a whole new thread for every country where Killzone is #1.

Sorry, darth, but you should stay away from creating PAL chart threads in the future.

KILLZONE 2 Will Win. I LOVE HALO SERIES BUT HALO WARS SUCK ALOT OF DICK.