By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Am Now A Hardcore Gamer!!!

Congratz, but did you by any chance finish Mega Man 9?

If not I'm afraid your candidacy for hardcore gamer will have to be withdrawn.

Around the Network

i got my ass kicked in MKWII by beginners few days ago, i had over 8000 VR points now i have about 7500, it was all because i stopped practicing, still i have yet to get 3 stars.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

If you are dim enough to lap someone and stay anywhere near the middle of the track you are no hardcore

BengaBenga said:
Congratz, but did you by any chance finish Mega Man 9?

If not I'm afraid your candidacy for hardcore gamer will have to be withdrawn.

Lol.  I will be totally honest and admit I did not get that game because I feared it would be so much of a challenge it would cause me to break my Wii due to frustration.  Actually I don't think any of the modern style games come anywhere close to the old 2-d games in difficulty.  For example I can't imagine how anyone could possibly finish Contra without the 30 lives cheat.  Even with 30 lives if I remember, finishing the game was still quite a task.  The original Ninja Turtles and Double Dragon 3 were also quite a nightmare.  These days the challenge is more about knowing what to do than being able to do it.  And as soon as a game is released there are walkthroughs already readily available so you can't even be completely stuck.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Hey I did beat Megaman 9 and I have only one star and 8300 points. What is my category? Casual hardcore?

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network

Congratz on the feat, but I also have done that .
So that means I'm also hard-core, yesss!!

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:

You have?  Interesting.  Do you play in any of the leagues?  Don't remember racing you.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
brute said:

You have?  Interesting.  Do you play in any of the leagues?  Don't remember racing you.

Brute is Albon... I vaguely remember racing against both him and you on DK Jungle parkway once.

hardcore gamers are the scourge of the community imo, we are just gamers since we like to play games, the hardcore are the retards that only play the high profile games

I'll soon be able to join you guys on this online thing. Where I live, I'm NOW getting high-speed internet. Hopefully, I can be considered hardcore soon finally!!