By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Hype

i am definately getting it. i want it second only to Assassins Creed. and dont worry, it will probably be one of the PS3's best selling games in holiday, especially if gets good reviews.

Cant wait till Assassins Creed!

Around the Network

I will be getting this game day one. IMO this is the best looking game coming out for the PS3, and not in terms of just graphics. I think this and Heavanly Sword are going to be my favorite games followed closly by Ratchet and Clank. From what has been said so far the gameplay is starting to feel really good. Previews out of PAX are very strong, with most saying that it has really come along in just the last eight weeks. I think knowing Naughty Dog that they will make the feel spot on and there will be a good variation of gameplay throught the game. The story is also sounding very interesting, and they even got some help for screen writters to tighten it up a bit. All in all this game SMG, and Bioshock should be on everyones list for this year.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Hey KBG I guess you missed it in another thread, but I wanted to ask you about your end of 07 predictions. How do you figure that the Playstation 3 will sell over 5 million units in the U.S. between now and Christmas, and the 360 and Wii will each sell less than 4 million?

I don't mean to hijack the thread, I was just wondering about that prediction.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

i'm very excited for uncharted, but myself, like many others, have alot FINALLY coming out between now and Nov.

One of the games I really wanna try from the PS3. That along with Haze and R&C would be one hell of a reason for me to buy a PS3... if I had to money :(

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers
Around the Network

Everything I've read about uncharted has been positive recently, and all the concerns at E3 (balancing, controls and camera) are being dealt with, and Naughty Dog has plently of time to perfect it, and I think that it could be the best game this year.

add me

I'm very excited for this

I personally feel UNCHARTED will be the TOP SELLING PS3 game THIS YEAR

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

darthdevidem said:
I'm very excited for this

I personally feel UNCHARTED will be the TOP SELLING PS3 game THIS YEAR

i could see that, does R&C come out this year?

What's the point in playing Tomb Raider without Lara Croft? =P

If I recall, IGN (AU.IGN) is excited for this game. They had a couple page thing on it and they were impressed.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/814/814426p1.html