By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Hype

Uncharted will blow up worldwide come christmas! It has no game to compete with. This game made me purchase a PS3 after gamers day in May!

Around the Network

Uncharted has the creepiest characters in any game i've ever seen O.O Maybe even worse than in Spider-man 3.

Surely at least one person at the development team must have gone ''Hey guys have any of you noticed our characters look distubring? They look kinda dead''

The game looks good but seriously someone needs to redo the characters.

http://uk.media.ps3.ign.com/media/812/812550/img_4554833.html
http://uk.media.ps3.ign.com/media/812/812550/img_4554837.html

Creepy as anything.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Plenty games coming before it, let then have their time in the sum.

Uncharted will pwn xmas.

@Vizunary

yup Ratchet & Clank come out this year but looking at the PS3 userbase now, it looks like its more hardcore, basically people who would like Uncharted

R & C is slightly a kiddy game at the end of the day, so thats the reason

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

- @justincoool,
"It has no game to compete with"

do u mean PS3 games ? or games for all consoles ?

cause in the same period, Xbox360 will receive ==> PGR4 + Mass Effect

- about enemy :
plz someone tell to the developpers to change their enemies.
They look like clones of the same guy with the same clothes and their stupid yellow ruban (help us to make head shot ^^)
it is just bad for a next gen game ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network

@Libellule

I agree with you about enemies looking too similar but I don't think they will change them considering how close the game is to being relased.

darthdevidem said:
@Vizunary

yup Ratchet & Clank come out this year but looking at the PS3 userbase now, it looks like its more hardcore, basically people who would like Uncharted

R & C is slightly a kiddy game at the end of the day, so thats the reason

R&C isn't kiddy in the least bit.  only very colorful. but its one of the funniest franchies out there and that's with adult humor. Ratchet hardcore fallowers were the reason Resistance did so well initally as Ratchet fallowers knew they were getting Quality from One of the top Devlopers in the U.S. (Insomniac)