By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident evil 5 wii petition

kber81 said:
Gelmer said:

Don't forget your white flag on the way out their champ.

FEAR

Now if only we could keep you away from John Lucas, everything would be fine.

Sign the Resident_Evil_5_Petition for a Wii release or Dark_Samus is going to come get you.

Around the Network

Hmm I guess if the game release on 2009 PS3/ X360 then you guys get it on 2011.

konnichiwa said:

Good things are worth waiting for. Isn't that the PS3 philosophy?

ah, about 600 new signitures since i put mine down, this petition is really moving along.

Sign the Resident_Evil_5_Petition for a Wii release or Dark_Samus is going to come get you.

Gelmer said:
konnichiwa said:

ah, about 600 new signitures since i put mine down, this petition is really moving along.

Yet is it  but I just wanted to say it can be a long time before it release on the Wii.

konnichiwa said:
Gelmer said:
konnichiwa said:

Yet is it  but I just wanted to say it can be a long time before it release on the Wii.

Yeah, but such is life. Pity we're forced down to just one Resident Evil game a generation now.

Around the Network

Signed it.

Gelmer said:
konnichiwa said:
Gelmer said:
konnichiwa said:

Yet is it but I just wanted to say it can be a long time before it release on the Wii.

Yeah, but such is life. Pity we're forced down to just one Resident Evil game a generation now.

I know, that sucks.  It almost makes you wish they wouldn't waste time on pointless ports and just make a new game...

signed...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

I'm confused; why does it matter if it comes out on the wii. 360 and PS3 version will be the better version because they started on those platforms. The wii isn't going to bring the quality down because the project is to far in. They will remake the game for the wii and it will be released later than the 360 and PS3 version. This way everyone has a chance to play it and CAPCOM makes a shit load of money.

tk1797 said:
I'm confused; why does it matter if it comes out on the wii. 3

So the Wii owners don't have to buy an sucky PS3 and a crappy X360.

And I guess Twestern is right they better make a new game for the Wii, but then again I think it 
will be a crappy spin off :s;