By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident evil 5 wii petition

jhlennon1 said:
Viper1 said:
tk1797 said:
Viper1 said:
I'd rather Capcom put that dev time and money into creating a brand new IP for Wii.
Zack and Wiki?

Considering it's already on its way, that would make for a nother new IP.

Or perhaps a Wii version of the DMC series. Bring over an established IP that's not there yet.

More LOL material. No one can butcher their creation more then Mikami. Capcom getting rid of that idiot from Resident Evil was the best thing that ever happened. Best decision ever. RE5 actually has a chance to be a Resident Evil game now that he is not involved.

You must have edited this in.  Why on Earth you'd want to do that is beyond all logic and reason.

I fail to see how creating one of the best reviewed games ever qualifies as butchering the series it comes from.  To add to that, it seems as most fo the new facets he introduced will be making a return in RE5.    And as Bugmenot correctly informed you, he quit, sort of, joined Clover Studios (owned by Capcom), left as it was dissolved and joined Seeds (the successor to Clover).

I get the impression you simply troll to get a rise of others. 

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I remember now. This is why I hate Capcom. They had Mikami working exclusively for them, made him break his word after delivering the best game they'd made in years, chased him off to Clover, then after he made the GAME OF THE YEAR shut that operation down too. Apparently they don't want him. Or the highest echelons of talent.

Btw Leo-j what do hate about the gamecube controller.

this would be good if it happened but it probably wont

If they do make it I hope it's made after the 360 and PS3 versions are complete just so that the Wii version doesn't hold back the game or force them to make compromises to the other versions in order to get it to run on the Wii.

Around the Network

Signed.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

I signed even though I would buy the 360 version.

signed

Oh, and he wasn't fired, he quit (sort of) out of anger at the executives stabbing his reputation and Nintendo in the back.

I never said he was fired, I said he was removed from the Resident Evil series and he was. I never cared to follow anything from him after that. I was just glad that we was no longer involved with RE to further butcher a excellent series.

I fail to see how creating one of the best reviewed games ever qualifies as butchering the series it comes from.  To add to that, it seems as most fo the new facets he introduced will be making a return in RE5.    And as Bugmenot correctly informed you, he quit, sort of, joined Clover Studios (owned by Capcom), left as it was dissolved and joined Seeds (the successor to Clover).

What the hell? Bud, just because a game gets great reviews or is GOTY does not make it a good Resident Evil game. When I play a game that has RE in the title I have expectations and he strayed too far from the roots of the series (Which CAPCOM themselves admitted). RE4 as a standalone game was fine, but as a RE game blew balls.

Also, I am not trolling. If having a discussion or disagreeing with your almighty opinion is trolling then feel free to ignore my posts.

does anyone know the name of the creator for RE4