Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident evil 5 wii petition

no one know??

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
jhlennon1 said:
Viper1 said:
tk1797 said:
Viper1 said:
I'd rather Capcom put that dev time and money into creating a brand new IP for Wii.
Zack and Wiki?

Considering it's already on its way, that would make for a nother new IP.

Or perhaps a Wii version of the DMC series. Bring over an established IP that's not there yet.

DMC on the Wii? LOL. Nothing more needs to be said, just one massive LOL! That will never happen.

Have you not been paying attention this geenration at all? The phrase "That will never happen" is lol-worthy in its own simply because you can't assume anything this generation.

Manhunt on Wii, "Lol, that'll never happen."

Yeah, except it's also on the PS2.  Those games get ported to the Wii, not 360 or PS3 games.  Keep hope alive though, guys...sooner or later you'll realize what is happening this generation...

Btw, I'm getting a Wii to play Chraged and Manhunt 2. 

I couldn't care less about Resident Evil, specially without Mikami on it.

What I want is Silent Hill.

Right after you sign my petition to bring Gears of War to the Atari 2600. I'd say it'd be about as effective

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

endurance said:
hey i just saw this resident evil 5 wii petition and thought i would put it here http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?WiiRes5

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA...ok breathe.  Yeah, I really needed that laugh.  Thanks.

And people wonder why internet petitions are jokes.

Around the Network
stof said:
Right after you sign my petition to bring Gears of War to the Atari 2600. I'd say it'd be about as effective

I'd sign that stof :D

I see no point in this petition as the game is almost certainly coming to the Wii, and probably going to suck anyway.

In anyone hasn't noticed, it's made by Capcom. That's the same company that first claimed RE4 was going to be a GC exclusive, then claimed Viewtiful Joe would be one in its stead, only to make that go multiplat too. They have a history of abandoning consoles that sell bad, and by the time this game comes out in 2009 the Wii is probably going to have sold at least as many as the other two combined. It's not the the Wii couldn't run the game anyway. Just look at the trailer, it's RE4 in Africa and HD. Absolutely nothing the Wii, heck the Gamecube or PS2 couldn't do with negligible graphical downgrades. A game looking only slightly better than RE4 is hardly going to make anyone's eyes bleed anyway.

Secondly, Shinji Mikami and all the other people that made the previous bit left the company. The difference between video game director and producer isn't exactly clear to me, but this guy has been either of those on Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Gyakuten Saiban (Phoenix Wright), God Hand, Viewtiful Joe, and practically every other decent game Capcom published last gen. Some people might not like him, but to me he's the guy who came up with the original formula for Resident Evil, and was brought back to save the series from suckage and stagnation with the fourth part. Now he has left Capcom, and all that is left is the company with the rights to his games assinging other people to milk their names. Almost guaranteed rubbish.

And seriously, stop arguing over controllers. Everyone thinks the controller they're the most used to is the best, that's how it works.

""I couldn't care less about Resident Evil, specially without Mikami on it.

What I want is Silent Hill."""

==> +1 for fazz

why Wii should have RE5 ?
Wii already have RE UC, it is enought !!
let's us some games to play !!!

Time to Work !

stof said:

ROFL !

RE4 rocked on every system they put it on.

RE5 will rock every system they put it on...

it's inevitable.

by the way. I prefer the GC controller over any other one. Even the Wiimote. I never understood people bitching about it. And if someone told me they liked the PS3 controller over the GC's, i'd simply understand their perspective.

I've watched this site for months and laughed alot over Fanboy trollers. people insulting the Wii for it's graphics and the GC for whatever, the Xbox for the red lights and the PS3 for the price and it's sales. I seriously laugh at this and move right on. If the worst you can do with your time is insult inanimate pieces of plastic, solder and circuit boards, may I suggest wood whiddling as a new hobby.

We're living in a great age where all 5 systems have something cool and worthwhile to offer.

oh...and by the way. I signed the petition and can't wait.