By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Guess that September surprise!

Brawl Online!!!!!!! Please Reggie PLEASE

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Nintendo bought out Sony, PS3 gets a Wii emulator.

How bout, WOW coming to Wii in 2008!

No? Well... maybe.

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play

SMG channel, similar to the Metroid 3 channel.

Probably a demo channel.

Around the Network

A demo channel would kick all kinds of ass but I don't think Nintendo will do it. It will probably some chat service or some sort of social network.

Well lets think about it here. It's supposedly suppose to be a huge surprise. But we have to be reasonable within Nintendo's bounds. Thus Movie Channel or Music Channel although would be big surprises its kinda pushing the bounds we are expecting. Demo Channel on the other hand even though mentioned before would still be a surprise but within reasonable bounds.

Demo channel, or a brand new game trailer thorugh Wii Shop Channel. That, or a place to use your Mii to chat and hand with other people.

Yea other than a Demo channel a VOIP channel would probably be something I would think would be in the works. Of course you need a mic for that. Nintendo has to announce a mic soon cause they have to have one in the works for online. VOIP channel seems logical too as because Nintendo has patented soemthing for this technology so could be that.

Not sure about demo channel, but i think i will be somekind of channel where you can download stuff.....also maybe it will be a new console in the VC ?