By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 A little TOO overrated!

KLucifer said:
bluegrayz said:

Why should people new to the series have to know the plot of the previous game? While some games the story can unfold over a lot of games, they should at least make it understandable to newbies

this is why killzone.com has a section called storyline...if you really really really have to know the back story...it's all there...i never played the first one...but after reading it...it all makes sense to me...

i suggest all of us give pay the story section on killzone .com a visit since  the amount of backstory that actually made it into the 2 games could fit on the back of a cereal box

and it really gives the whole invasion a interesting twist

Around the Network

lol cod4 has a story ?

No game is perfect. If you expected the game to be perfect, or close to perfect, that was your mistake. All in all its a great game that deserves the praise it has received.

OP QFT.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

twingo said:
lol cod4 has a story ?

yes, and quite a good one. did you play it? very odd question to me.

The thing I hate about threads like this is that every single game, and in fact every piece of entertainment in the world, can be called overrated or underrated.  It just depends on your expectations.

Around the Network
JoHnNyFr3sC0 said:

The Single Players campaign story SUCKS...like wow Im not even finished with the game and I still dont understand whats going on or our purpose for being in this planet...it doesnt have me attached to the story as COD 4 did...

So someone else asks why someone would want to invade the Helghast?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=56371&page=1

To bring back my thread from before.

By the way, in response to this, stop telling people they have to play the original Killzone to play it.  As it is now, the original Killzone requires people buy or own a PS2 to play it.  Do you want someone to buy a PS2 and get Killzone, just so they can understand what is up about Killzone 2?

I dont agree with the dislikes.
But i do agree with team deathmatch. It ends way to fast.
p.s. there shouldv been deatchmatch aswell :(

If you`re in love with military and get a hardon watching men in uniforms, cod 4 might have a good story. Else its garbage. Who said a bad game is like a girl? You have to learn to like it/her?

I don't understand the complaint about it taking a lot of shots to kill anyone. It never takes me more than 5 or 6 shots to kill anyone if I actually hit them. And I've killed people with two or three well placed neck and shoulders shots.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I have to say KZ2 is a good game. Still buying it when I get my PS3 in April. Problem is through the flashy effects and animation, it lets us down a bit.

My mate bought it day 1. Went round we played it for a couple hours. Had tea, and put on Halo Wars just to try that to as it came out same day. To be honest we havent touched KZ2 since. I thought I'd spend the weekend round his, but as he doesnt have 360 he wanted to spend the weekend round my for HW.

In no way is it KZ2 being a bad game. I think it's just that there are other games out that do online better, and certainly the story in KZ lacks alot. But I hold by my original 8/10 score I gave the demo now I have played few hours of full game.

I will finish KZ2, but I'm to addicted to Halo Wars to give it a 2nd thought at the moment. Which SURPRISED the F**K out of me. I never thought that would happen.