By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Quote from girl: "The wii isnt as enjoyable as the 360"

@leo...

I SEE no anger in this thread. If we are angry that people like you inhabit this world, then yeah, there is anger.

However, all I see is posts mocking your intelligence.

Around the Network

Woot. Second page.

http://www.very-funny-videos.com/clip/omg-oh-noz/

@ELrhodeo

Were joking(he was referring to nintendo fanboys) so your saying everyone but me in this thread is a nintendo fanboy?

mM

Different strokes for different folks I guess. What really would surprise me is that she would have both systems and invested enough time to get an informed opinion. What the hell is a fine girl playing games for? She needs to get out there and show off her fineness.

Nobody's getting angry....just having a bit of fun, since this has clearly become a silly topic.

That's cool that she likes the 360 more...I've got plenty of friends that prefer 360...I personally think the Wii edges out because of Nintendo's games, but Wii60 certainly is a great way to go.

So yeah, I'll close this topic before it gets out of hand...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Wow, I didn't know this would make the Nintendo fanboys so angry...

So what does that make us Sony guys that are laughing too?  Could it possibly be there might be some geuine humor here?   *gasp* 

The rEVOLution is not being televised

@Donwii

Bro I was kidding, like I said it was just 1 girl. And it suprised me so much that I posted it. Can you stop with the anger posts.

mM

He thinks anyone who likes the Wii is a Nintendo fanboy.

There is two turnoff in a girl, smoking and not liking Wii