By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Quote from girl: "The wii isnt as enjoyable as the 360"

leo-j said:
I know alot of girls that take 360 over wii.. you know what I can actaully prove it... now if you had a myspace, you can ask every single girl on my top friends and they will probably say 360..

Just how old are you?  

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
leo-j said:
I know alot of girls that take 360 over wii.. you know what I can actaully prove it... now if you had a myspace, you can ask every single girl on my top friends and they will probably say 360..

Just how old are you?  

Fourteen.

http://www.very-funny-videos.com/clip/omg-oh-noz/

As fucking hilarious as this thread is maybe we should lay off leo-j and close this thread. Oh god i'm still laughing. Sorry Leo-j , I believe you but you gotta admit this thread is pretty effing funny.

Time to play my favourite forum game: "Guess my age!"

Hmm... leo-j is... maybe... 14!!!

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

I'm actually surprised about how long this thread has gone for.

http://www.very-funny-videos.com/clip/omg-oh-noz/

Around the Network

Well my little sister prefers the neo geo to any other consoles, so it stands to reason all little girls must favor it.
so the breakdown for favorite consoles is
females 12-65 xbox 360
males 12-65 ps3
males under 12 ds
everyone of 65 wii
and ofcourse females under 12, neo geo
samplings of 1= fantastic!

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys are you serious...lmao!! Look it was just one girl,I didnt expect to get all of you this angry lol. The rest after this story was just a test to see how easily nintendo fanboys can get mad.. I see its easier than expected.

On topic: Again it was one girl, I bet she was a fanboy anyway, I was amazed she had a 360. (Why do I say she was a fangirl or watever?) She had an xbox review magazine, and a 360 wrist band. She was still fine though lol.

mM

Heu...............heu...........hum........Heu...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Sorry, couldn't resist it :P

I don't know for girls, but obese cats do prefer the Wii over the 360. That's the case with mine, so it must be true for any obese cat in the world, doesn't it?

Leo, don't feel bad. At 14, everyone gets laughed at sometimes.

Still, you need to stop humping your X360. You might actually want to have real kids someday.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

MontanaHatchet said:
Wow, I didn't know this would make the Nintendo fanboys so angry...

You don't ever miss a chance to bash, do you?

You KNOW we're joking because this thread is just mindboggingly stupid. 

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii)