By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Big, secret, now-defunct IP's rising from the grave

okr said:
Dungeon Keeper, Syndicate, Magic Carpet?

Ultima (offline)?

Monkey Island? (< I hope not)

This guy knows his shit.

YESSSSSSSS BULLFROG REBORN ! 

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

What could they be? This is torture.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Grim fandango 2?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Everyone will know in a week. Or so I hear.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Transport Tycoon????

Around the Network

A week... though I can't really think of any old PC game IPs that I care about, the only series that I really care about is Total War, and I don't think that is defunct with my copy of Empire being dispatched tommorow

Tie Fighter: The Sequel oh how awesome would that be!

Signature goes here!

is it ultima?

thats been neglected

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Monkey Island, Grim Fandango, Phantasmagoria, or... Warcraft RTS? O:

I know the last one won't happen... For now

That Guy said:
number munchers!

Oh, come on! That was a Mac game! Macs aren't real computers.

Dangerous Dave!
Spit Wad Willy!

Oh my God! It's Llamatron, isn't it? Llamatron's coming back!

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $