By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Could Lost Planet 2 pull a KZ2 and be the X360 Big Shooter in 09?

No.

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
it will do 3-4 million but i think halo odst will do more and cod 6 will do 8 million...

The first one did 1.85 million.

Really can't see its sequel surpassing 3, let alone hitting 4...

kber81 said:
No.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

wholikeswood said:
toastboy44562 said:
it will do 3-4 million but i think halo odst will do more and cod 6 will do 8 million...

userbase is more than twice as big and this game appears to be much better...

toastboy44562 said:
wholikeswood said:
toastboy44562 said:

userbase is more than twice as big and this game appears to be much better...

The fact that it looks like (based on the trailer) they fixed the wacky aiming and added 4 player co-op, yes it'll probably surpass the first. Remember though thatw when it first came out it really didn't have tough competition. Now, the number of incredible games on 360 are unreal; it may have a tough time finding a place.

We'll see.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

For LP2 to be anything it better be ahelluva lot better than the first because t first sucked.

@Shadowblind

If it has the 'blessed by Microsoft'™ perk then it should be a hot seller. Microsoft has an amazing track record of finding the very best games, making them better and getting uber sales™ for them. One extremely compelling reason for a developer to make an exclusive on the 360 is the massive marketing which just gets their game known.

Tease.

No, its an exclusive, but Halo ODST may be.

LP2 is looking to be timed on 360, i dont think ps3 version will be out his year which will be a miserable failure for capcom.

they announced a multiplat stategy for maximising sales, if LP2 which is a multiplat title goes to 360 1st i hope it bombs.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:

they announced a multiplat stategy for maximising sales, if LP2 which is a multiplat title goes to 360 1st i hope it bombs.

I hope you go over the sony forums to tell them you hope final fantasy XIII bombs since it's a multiplat that's releasing first on the ps3.

Oh wait, you don't hate sony so you don't mind about multiplats releasing first on the ps3.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).