By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Got a free Wii!!!!

Calibretto said:
I'll take it off your hands!!! Let me know how much you're willing to sell it for

selling it for 300 Australian

Around the Network
Commando said:
I call shenanigans

Why?

If you live in Australia, then you may have heard about the panasonic promotion they had last year where you get a free wii when you purchase on of their tv's, in anycase I'm not hear to prove that I got a free wii, I'm here to ask for suggestions on where I could sell or trade my wii to get the most out of it.

kabhold said:
One_touch_KO said:
Wait for christmas and sell it 3 times over the original pricetag dude...

This is wrong.

Even last christmas it didn't sell for much on ebay (about 300 including S&H).  Don't wait, get the money now.

EDIT- just checked ebay, it's selling below market value at the moment. you will get around 230- S&H, paypal fees, ebay fees.  I'd guess 100-210 USD.

I know you don't care for the Wii but it doesn't entitle you to your own reality. Screen capture of current sales on Ebay taken 7 minutes ago.

I don't see any going under market value. Looks like $300 is a lot closer to the truth and getting plenty of bids at that price. And by the way, they were getting a good bit more a Christmas as well.

You may be confusing the Wii with the Xbox 360 20GB which are going for around $150 or the PS3 40GB which are coming in at about $260.

Ebay.com for anyone that wants to check for themselves.

Valdens said:
If you had a free Wii and blatantly don't want to play it and obviously plan on selling it, why would you ask on this site?

Attention whoring anyone?

I'm asking to get a larger consensus of where I should sell it or trade it in, if that is being an attention whore then so be it.

a3hmax said:
JUST BUY MADWORLD, after that you maybe think it better. If not, I accept a second one.

If your willing to buy it off me for 300 bucks then I'm listening.

Around the Network
Grampy said:
kabhold said:
One_touch_KO said:

This is wrong.

Even last christmas it didn't sell for much on ebay (about 300 including S&H).  Don't wait, get the money now.

EDIT- just checked ebay, it's selling below market value at the moment. you will get around 230- S&H, paypal fees, ebay fees.  I'd guess 100-210 USD.

I know you don't care for the Wii but it doesn't entitle you to your own reality. Screen capture of current sales on Ebay taken 7 minutes ago.

I don't see any going under market value. Looks like $300 is a lot closer to the truth and getting plenty of bids at that price. And by the way, they were getting a good bit more a Christmas as well.

You may be confusing the Wii with the Xbox 360 20GB which are going for around $150 or the PS3 40GB which are coming in at about $260.

Is that in US, or Australian?

Cuz if it's Australia, then it's basically what I want to sell mine for, although I just have what ever came in the box as standard.

jake_the_fake1 said:
Grampy said:
kabhold said:
One_touch_KO said:

This is wrong.

Cuz if it's Australia, then it's basically what I want to sell mine for, although I just have what ever came in the box as standard.

These prices are USD and they are for what comes in the box. The BS about 14 games refers to Wii Sports and the two controllers = 1 Wiimote, 1 Nunchuck. If you can't get prices like that in Australia, ship it to a friend to sell it for you. Or sell it, buy a PS3 with the money and have enough left over for a game or two. Or with luck maybe buy two Xbox 360s. LOL

Grampy said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
Grampy said:
kabhold said:
One_touch_KO said:

This is wrong.

These prices are USD and they are for what comes in the box. The BS about 14 games refers to Wii Sports and the two controllers = 1 Wiimote, 1 Nunchuck. If you can't get prices like that in Australia, ship it to a friend to sell it for you. Or sell it, buy a PS3 with the money and have enough left over for a game or two. Or with luck maybe buy two Xbox 360s. LOL

nah i've already got a PS3, but I will be able to get some more games, especially if I can sell it for as much as I hope, anyways thanks for the info much appriciated.

Grampy said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
Grampy said:
kabhold said:
One_touch_KO said:

This is wrong.

Actually I think the 14 games is because it comes with Wii Play.  That is why it say 2 remotes.  Ones without wii play generally say 5 games...

lol that is pretty scandalous for counting each mini game on Wii Play and Sports. Ebay should correct it to 1 or 2 games.....