By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Got a free Wii!!!!

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Do you like fun?

You can use it for a couple months, rent some games, play them, and then STILL sell it for $250 or more on eBay.

If you like fun.

Of course I like fun, that's why I have my PS3.

I just happen to get the wii as a free bonus thing for buying my tv, but have no interest in it at all.

Hmmm, now is that $250 Australian?

Around the Network
foont said:
I'd probably just keep it. It's free.

That's what I thought I would do, but then again it would be sitting in it's box collecting dust, so I figure it would be better if I sell it or trade it in and just get my self some PS3 games, or at least some cash back in my pocket.

If yor gonna sell it then wait for xmas when you will be able to sell it fore atleast 50% more than normal.

So you don't like Mario, Zelda, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, etc?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Thatmax said:
If yor gonna sell it then wait for xmas when you will be able to sell it fore atleast 50% more than normal.

you reckon....or perhaps I can sell it when there's a new Nintendo game which would spike hardware sales bring about another extreme shortage...the question is, what new Nintendo is comming out this year?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

I could never get into mario or zelda, but i do like SSBB and Mario kart, but I've played those to on a friends wii and to be frank I like the Mario kart double dash on my gamecube allot more, and for SSBB, it just feels like SSBM with a bigger roaster so again I'll just stick to my SSBM on my gamecube.

WTF kind of video gamer needs to be convinced to keep a free console?? i mean seriously!?!?

Every console in history has games worth playing, even the virtual boy and wonderswan. I dont mean to sound argumentative, but i think its funny that someone would care about videogames to the point to join a website like this but still be closed minded enough to ignore a current consoles entire library.

F@ck Ubisoft and their commitment to Wii shovelware.

jake_the_fake1 said:
supermario128 said:

I could never get into mario or zelda, but i do like SSBB and Mario kart, but I've played those to on a friends wii and to be frank I like the Mario kart double dash on my gamecube allot more, and for SSBB, it just feels like SSBM with a bigger roaster so again I'll just stick to my SSBM on my gamecube.

Sell your GC and keep the Wii, it plays GC games...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

exnoctem said:
WTF kind of video gamer needs to be convinced to keep a free console?? i mean seriously!?!?

Every console in history has games worth playing, even the virtual boy and wonderswan. I dont mean to sound argumentative, but i think its funny that someone would care about videogames to the point to join a website like this but still be closed minded enough to ignore a current consoles entire library.

Nah, I see where he's coming from. If I were to get a free PS3 I would also sell it as soon as I could. Only problem would be that no one wants to a buy a PS3. :P

Why don't you give it to someone you care about that wants it?

It'll make you and that person happy, or it should.