By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DirtyP2002 said:
My guess is that it won't get Fable2 numbers. That means more than 1 million first week. Is this game bundled in the US? it is in Europe, but I don't know about US

No, no US bundles.

Around the Network

ummmm when i go to rankings there are 15,407 PAGES at 10 per page, so factoring in people who havent played online the fact its still only 3 pm west coast its releasing on a friday (people may have real life plans) and all that jazz.....id say its pretty impressive.

wow....he can't read lol

so whats the number now?.

Right now, 16603 pages on ranking, 10 people per. So about 166,030 so far?

Edit: 1 hour later, 175,300 are on ranking so far.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Around the Network

17339...its climbing pretty quickly id say...also it should be noted the servers are FLAWLESS still. i havent experienced any difficulty in my 10 plus matches....quick in quick out and 100% lag free.

I'm sure at least half of the people who bought the game haven't played online yet (myself included). Haven't had much time, and I like playing the single player campaigns before I jump online.

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering
if they've made a difference. The Marines don't
have that problem." -President Ronald Reagan

PSN: southpawHokieVT

I'm the same. I'm currently savouring the offline modes. Multi-player goodness will come later.

I say Kill Zone 2 will sell somewhere between 500k to 1 million worldwide sales in its first week. I predict 750k for Kill Zone 2 in its first week and its sales will drop off and sell up to 3 million copies lifetime.

its backordered on best buys website :)