By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Cidien said:
klaudkil said:
yes.. and there are dozens of pages that are the same rating.... i whas worried also but i whas at my local shops( whe have 3) and omg.... almost every killzone2 game whas sold out.. and in my district that never happens...

they said killzone2 sels 3:1 halo wars

I went to 4 different shops today with friends and every one had a crapload of KZ2's in.  I highly doubt it will outsell halo wars, but who knows.  It is a shooter vs a console rts.

by your logic halo 3 would of sold barely first week, remember how many copies of halo 3 were around it was pointless to preorder. Retailers anticipate this and order 2X than they need. when a game is not hyped and does well, it might sell out for weeks, like GTA3 when it first came out.

Still waiting on a New Road Rash and Legend of Dragoon 2...

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

Almost 270k lol.

World Wide. It doesnt count those people who haven't played online yet, considering there are some people who don't have online and just play offline with bots or only play for the story.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

yess....... like i said.
this game is 100% over de 500k and i think it will be around 800k /1.1mill first week

we all will know soon enough when offical numbers arise. I am hoping for the best.

whens the first week end? a week from us launch? or from the first launch

Around the Network

It may be just short of 280k, but not everyone plays online on the first day. Still, I'd say 280k is about 2/3 of the first week sales. So first week sales should be around 400k worldwide. That isn't bad, but not as good as I expected either.

wtf... are you stupid? their is at this point 260.000people online...... read the damn topic.

online is maybe 50? 40 % o the game's sold.....noo

kz2 will sell around 800/1.1mill WW first week

so its picking up....good

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Nearly 274k now and bet 80% of those sales are from the EU. I say 540k first week, that is if 60% are now online as more will buy the game in the next few days before the first week ends.

Not 1 million but still very nice numbers, especially for a game which should have legs and not be frontloaded.

I just want to note. That may be fore your server only. also, within 6 hours I had already killed THOUSANDS of people lol. This game is so intense.