By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
klaudkil said:
noo i am not scewing... when you have it go see for yourself.... you can soo how many people have singed up for killzone2 online. and its moving up rapidly

Wait what??? Don't tell me this is another Konami ID???!!!!

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

noo.. i mean.. you have to play online at least 1 time to be in the rankings... and its almost 300k soo 500/1mill sold units is almost 100%

"258,499 players" Now. Honestly, I expected more, still only first 2 days.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

NicholasCage said:

But this is only players that enter in online multiplayer. How many offilne players or buyers that not play the game yet???

"260,070 players" Now.

ethomaz said:
NicholasCage said:

But this is only players that enter in online multiplayer. How many offilne players or buyers that not play the game yet???

"259,681 players" Now.

I know, I'm just stating something that we know of so far. For sure, the 30k people that bought Killzone2 in Poland didn't all go online, that means barely anyone from like UK, Spain and NA barely bought it then. Hopefully, at least 600k in first week.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Around the Network

yes.. and there are dozens of pages that are the same rating.... i whas worried also but i whas at my local shops( whe have 3) and omg.... almost every killzone2 game whas sold out.. and in my district that never happens...

they said killzone2 sels 3:1 halo wars

Definitely interested in seeing the first weeks numbers.  I'm even more intersted to see if the sales will keep up or if they will die like most other ps3 games.  Due to the game being actually good, I personally think the sales will keep up for a while because of good word of mouth.

klaudkil said:
yes.. and there are dozens of pages that are the same rating.... i whas worried also but i whas at my local shops( whe have 3) and omg.... almost every killzone2 game whas sold out.. and in my district that never happens...

they said killzone2 sels 3:1 halo wars

I went to 4 different shops today with friends and every one had a crapload of KZ2's in.  I highly doubt it will outsell halo wars, but who knows.  It is a shooter vs a console rts.

Dgc1808 said:
klaudkil said:
noo i am not scewing... when you have it go see for yourself.... you can soo how many people have singed up for killzone2 online. and its moving up rapidly

Wait what??? Don't tell me this is another Konami ID???!!!!

lol don't worry it's not. But you don't display online unless you've accessed the multiplayer part of the game atleast once.

Check out my game about moles ^

Is the 260k WW or US?

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando