By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So I've been getting this urge lately...

...to make a NeoGAF account, post only the word 'VGChartz', and see how long it takes before I'm banned. XD

What do you think?  Should I go for it?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Neogaf

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

I've thought about that myself, I told MM how I was going to troll things like "Neofag" (word that is trademark of MaxwellGT2000) and talk about how butthurt they are to lose Brett and now VGC is more popular.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Move it to off topic please. Also, stuff like that makes the users on this site and the mods on that site seem childish.

soulsamurai said:
Neogaf

Ban him. Ban him!

Meh, I understand your desire to be a shit disturber. Sometimes I get the urge to spontaneously Godwin unworthy threads around here, but then I realize that it's not up to me to decide what should live and what should die. I say let GAF steep in their own ignorance.

In closing, NeoGAF is worse than Hitler.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Do it

Have fun waiting 6 months for them to "verify" your account.