By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you like Europe to become a "real country": United States of Europe.

Tremble said:
No way he did say that??? The assh****. New members are very boring, they always have something to complain about. They knew what the EU is and how it works, it that didn't suit them, why joining they eu???

heres my thread with the article

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=61077

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
Tremble said:
No way he did say that??? The assh****. New members are very boring, they always have something to complain about. They knew what the EU is and how it works, it that didn't suit them, why joining they eu???

Because everyone else is in it. Who are they going to trade with? Russia?

Actually, good idea! Russia should join the EU! rofl! That would be hilarious..... not that it will happen.

I just hope the supposed "NAU (North American Union" doesn't happen.

BeTa77 said:

that would be an easy way to get rid of our illegal immigrant problem ^_^

That Guy said:
BeTa77 said:

that would be an easy way to get rid of our illegal immigrant problem ^_^

that will happen anyways when the mexican government collapses because of the drug cartels and the US annexes most of the country.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

at this point, i do not think it is beneficial for the US to officially Annex more land.

We're living in a capitalist society now and it is more beneficial for a country like mexico to be its own sovereign state.

The reason being is that american companies like GM or Ford can build factories in Mexico and get away from those pesky american environmental regulations and labor laws.

except it will be run by drug cartels... it wont be a sovereign country. the US will need to do it to stabilize the area.

Eh. Depends on the laws obviouslly. Don't live in europe. But i know i'd like to see some racist laws removed from some countries before i'd agree to it if i lived in an Europeon country. (I'm looking at you france.)

Kasz216 said:

Eh. Depends on the laws obviouslly. Don't live in europe. But i know i'd like to see some racist laws removed from some countries before i'd agree to it if i lived in an Europeon country. (I'm looking at you france.)

Which laws exactly?

The headscarf ban in town halls etc.? Because you can't wear crosses either, government = separation of religion and state.

draik said:
Kasz216 said:

Which laws exactly?

The headscarf ban in town halls etc.? Because you can't wear crosses either, government = separation of religion and state.

We all know who that law was targetted at.  And that's not seperation of religion and state.   That's religious persecution.

When someone believes they HAVE to wear something based on their religion it's just plain bigotry.

Seperation of Church and State means that the state is seperate from a church.  IE doesn't favor one.  Not that if your on state grounds you can't so any sign of faith.

Once next?  Arresting people who look like they are praying?