By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why was I banned.

Killzone3 said:
People, sporticus was gballzack thats why.

heres the profile, http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?tab=forum&id=7856

Thats impossible....I´m Gballzack :)

Around the Network

It always seemed to me that Gballzack got banned for being too effective at trolling... by actually backing up assertions with facts instead of wild opinions. Really sucked, she was one of the posters that I actually looked forward to reading.

How does this prove he his gballzack Killzone3?

Also Sporticus I was going through your post history and can not find anything you've done wrong except have a dirty display picture, which would only get you a warning to change it if mods didn't like it.

I've been warned over absolute crap before, by one mod on a power trip whom I wont name.

*hint*

Ironically he came last on the favourite mods poll.

ckmlb, benkenobi88 and stof I love though.

El Duderino said:
Killzone3 said:
People, sporticus was gballzack thats why.

heres the profile, http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?tab=forum&id=7856

Thats impossible....I´m Gballzack :)

No, I'm Gballzack! >_< 

I was actually wondering the same thing about Sporticus. I don't remember anything posted by him that was worthy of banning.

Around the Network
Masenko said:
It always seemed to me that Gballzack got banned for being too effective at trolling... by actually backing up assertions with facts instead of wild opinions. Really sucked, she was one of the posters that I actually looked forward to reading.

It wasn't trolling, Masenko, it was constructive criticism. Gballzack was never a members like Blue3. When I look at Gballzack's last 10-20 post, I see nothing that deserves a ban, espcailly a permanent one. I really don't blame Gballzack for trying to come back. She obviously enjoyed posting on these forums, and she was a pretty popular member, judging by her account.

I know it wasn't trolling. Part of trolling is when you post crap like wild opinions without backing anything up. She usually posted sales figures or something useful... I guess the sarcasm was missed :p

I kinda miss Gballzack she was such a nice girl

But Why you was banned? I don't know, but it is probely that you were planning something.....

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt  

Sporticus2 said:

First off, I only made this account to ask this one question and have no intention of using it ever again. This isn't dodging a ban because I am making no attempt to hide the fact I made a second account during a ban nor do I inted to use it to post outside of this reasonable question. This account was only made to ask a question, ban it too if you must, but don't hold that against my first account.

This is obviously Sporticus.

Why was I banned? I recieved no warning or notice prior. I just went to the website one day and found I was banned. There is no mention made of why in any of the threads. Just *poof* banned. If you can't even offer legitimate explanation to the forum itself why a member was banned, then what's to stop others from being banned for similar occurances.

I looked at a few of your posts and they all seemed pretty reasonable to me.  Were you e-mailing someone in private on the site?  Did you upset someone in a way we can't see?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Wolfenstein said:
I kinda miss Gballzack she was such a nice girl

But Why you was banned? I don't know, but it is probely that you were planning something.....

Ya she wasn't as bad as some people thought.  I kinda enjoyed laughing at some of the stuff she said.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.